Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Alot of people not knowing what they're talkin about in here

....hypebeast......

grin.gif

Damn I'm so happy. Coppers, Eggs, Pearls, and Royals all in the same calendar year.

It seems like Nike is putting it to the resellers.

One has to wonder though, with all the pairs that will sit, what is their real motive? Are they banking on most of the pairs selling at retail and the rest getting scooped at the outlets?

Seems like they win regardless.

New releases still come in orange boxes. Like stuff from Nike Basketball and new Kobe's. But the brown Nike Sportswear box has been out for a while now.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

New releases still come in orange boxes. Like stuff from Nike Basketball and new Kobe's. But the brown Nike Sportswear box has been out for a while now.

Thanks, for clearing that up in a logical way unlike the !$% above.

I'm just saying that from my pick-ups this year and in 2009.. all of them came in that brown Nike box..

oh snap!
finally again~
hope they r GR, so can be easier to cop~
n i can finally get rid of my old pair...

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Im pretty sure that Brown Box confirms it with the Icy Soles.
Cannot wait!
tired.gif

I think the ones just posted are HOH if I'm not mistaken. Extra icy soles, blue outlined swoosh on the toe, brown box.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

whats NDC and DMV?

c9cb1ae43a679b092005f74e8cbcf545.gif

Heres one schmoe
Yo NDC is nike.com and DMV is DC Maryland and Virginia dont worry bout this dude... and as for you come on what does it matter if he dont know does his newness to the site offend you or something he is here for the same reasons you are he wants to learn more.... you dont make sense its no reason everyone shouldnt be able to get a pair you are just selfish but in the end the world dont revolve around you and Nike dont even know you exist this guy was simply searching for info if you feel he shouldnt ask questions then you are the stupid one if its that big a deal dont answer him some one else will... i shake my head a ppl like you its just sad...

Any way i pray these do drop because when they first came out i was in highschool and had no money like alot of ppl who missed out i wasnt sleepin on them i just didnt have that kinda money available i hope they drop and if they do i'm going to cop i hope there arent any crazy resell prices anyone has to deal with and i hope that all this foolishness about hoping they are limited is over and done with

are these even confirmed? or a thread was started because coppers just dropped and eggplants drop next month so people just want t talk about royals for the heck of it

im straight with my 07s and HOHs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Im pretty sure that Brown Box confirms it with the Icy Soles.
Cannot wait!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I really wish people would read, there like little kids they only look for pics. All the pictures posted in this thread were either HOH or 07 Royals. And a comparison pic of the OGs, retros.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Just got word this and the infared pack are both bogus

I hope not, fam.  There are very few shoes that I'd cop multiples of and this would be one.  Hopefully, someone will come in and give news one way or the other.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Just got word this and the infared pack are both bogus

If true, MAYBE this will make all the dudes whining about foam hype happy.
ohwell.gif

Funny thing is, the same dudes cryin about new foam releases and newfound popularity will try n sell you a pair for nearly double box price.

Shouldnt they be happy?

Originally Posted by NikeandTalk32

why do you listen to a dude with 0 sources. same dude who said pearl is similar to red
indifferent.gif
I came back back from Jamaica ave. earlier this afternoon, and asked one of the shop owners about these rumors, and he said it's all bogus
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom