Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Foams look awful when the soles turn yellow...any sneaker for that matter...yellow soles=time to sell or beater mode in my book!

I dont mind yellow soles @ all, as long as the shoe is in good condition.

Now beat up foams with yellow soles, thats a no go.

Pretty sure im one of the very few.

Royals=GR in the fall
Metallic Red=HOH exclusive from what I'm hearing and will most likely be in May.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Royals=GR in the fall
Metallic Red=HOH exclusive from what I'm hearing and will most likely be in May.
Only thing Im concerned about.

at the end of the day, the Dark Neon Royal is the only Foam One that matters. 

this is all the way in sept....
indifferent.gif

im so....happy! just got the news from my boy AT FA that these joints are indeed gonna drop on September

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

here are mine still DS
2rz4f39.jpg

What's the point of keeping sneakers dead stock with a yellow sole?  You might as well have enjoyed them to get them yellow.  The value of them has already been reduced because of the sole, I wouldn't even consider them dead stock.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

here are mine still DS
2rz4f39.jpg

What's the point of keeping sneakers dead stock with a yellow sole?  You might as well have enjoyed them to get them yellow.  The monetary value of them has already been reduced because of the sole, I wouldn't even consider them dead stock.

Originally Posted by SneakersRus

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Off first look, they don't look that different from my 07s.  They even have the gloss which the Eggplants of this year DIDN'T have.

We need comparison photos asap.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by NycPosite

lol people see pics and dont know how to act
smh.gif
those are 07
lol yea i was confused like something new dropped i didnt know about. maybe its the lighting of piczon1983's pic.
soles are a dead give away that they are 07s. newer foams have a different ice to them now.

Ehhhh, #+#% happens.  I was trying to tell the difference between those and my pair, should've known better. Sue me
grin.gif

Wore mine today actually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by truthteller

The OG royals are still rockable?

Im getting a pair, i wasnt gonna take the chance.

Yes. I still rock this hell out of mine.. gum sole and all lol. OG foams feel damn near indistructable to me.

I really hope these drop. I have been keeping my retro's real nice, but would like to be able to wear a pair more often. Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair this fall.

Just bought a ds og pair last month, but ill take an another pair. I just hope all these new so called "foam heads" don't get them.
nerd.gif

one of my grails since my highschool days... this and concord xi's... good thing theyll bring this back! wont let this one get away this time!

keep us posted! have enough time til september to save up for these bad boys!

Originally Posted by SneakersRus

Originally Posted by qdiesel

^^^^ You're not the only one. To me, yellow soles give shoes character.

Exactly. 
I feel the same way...

Don't feel like reading through all these pages.. are these confirmed for September 2010? QS? GR? HOH?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

Yes. I still rock this hell out of mine.. gum sole and all lol. OG foams feel damn near indistructable to me.

Yeah, but the problem is if they aren't being worn, the glue loses it's adhesiveness. 

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

lol ur statement fits ur s/n

Back
Top Bottom