Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

Originally Posted by truthteller

The OG royals are still rockable?

Im getting a pair, i wasnt gonna take the chance.

Yes. I still rock this hell out of mine.. gum sole and all lol. OG foams feel damn near indistructable to me.

Yeah, but the problem is if they aren't being worn, the glue loses it's adhesiveness. 

good point. i didnt even think of that.

4449835966_36a895d326_b.jpg

I rock my royal Foams (07 release) several times a week and they've also become my main shoe for the gym They still look great, and yeah the soles are a little yellow but so what? Besides, I have SeaGlow which will clean them up pretty good when I get around to it.

Some nice icy soles always catch my eyes, but I've got a lot of respect for someone rocking a pair of Foams that have seen a lot of use. That means they're actually being enjoyed and used for their intended purpose! Bravo to daily Foam wearers!

The way I look at it is like this: if you bought a brand new Lamborghini, would you park it in a dark garage and hope it goes up in value someday? Some might, but I wouldn't call such a person a true car enthusiast. If you love cars and you got a Lamborghini, you'd drive it every chance you could right? So to me a true sneaker head doesn't hide away a pair of Foamposites (the Lamborghinis of the sneaker world IMHO), they wear them! Nothing wrong with the whole "1 to rock, 1 to stock" thing if you can afford it, but I know I can't. It's one pair at a time...if I'm lucky. But you better believe I'm going to be rocking those joints the absolute first chance I get!

this year is really going to make me poor with all these pennys, air maxs, and jordans
have a bad feeling in me wallet

Originally Posted by davg2345

this year is really going to make me poor with all these pennys, air maxs, and jordans
have a bad feeling in me wallet

sneakernews says that its confirmed these are dropping in september. copped x2 for me. im glad i passed on the 1/2 cent royals because after i have these the 1/2 cents will be absolete to me. i have nothing against royal 1/2 cents i just perfer these instead.

i think the resellers would make something, depending on the availability... i just wanna get my pairs and i will be happy, hope they official

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I rock my royal Foams (07 release) several times a week and they've also become my main shoe for the gym They still look great, and yeah the soles are a little yellow but so what? Besides, I have SeaGlow which will clean them up pretty good when I get around to it.

Some nice icy soles always catch my eyes, but I've got a lot of respect for someone rocking a pair of Foams that have seen a lot of use. That means they're actually being enjoyed and used for their intended purpose! Bravo to daily Foam wearers!

The way I look at it is like this: if you bought a brand new Lamborghini, would you park it in a dark garage and hope it goes up in value someday? Some might, but I wouldn't call such a person a true car enthusiast. If you love cars and you got a Lamborghini, you'd drive it every chance you could right? So to me a true sneaker head doesn't hide away a pair of Foamposites (the Lamborghinis of the sneaker world IMHO), they wear them! Nothing wrong with the whole "1 to rock, 1 to stock" thing if you can afford it, but I know I can't. It's one pair at a time...if I'm lucky. But you better believe I'm going to be rocking those joints the absolute first chance I get!
thank u!!! and cosign

Originally Posted by superfly

im gonna make a killing reselling these joints!
indifferent.gif
Once a $@* always a $@*

Edit: Actually .. u wont be able to afford more than one .. u cant even afford to clean ur damn tub that we all caught a glimpse of in ur WDYWT post
laugh.gif

People that plan on reselling these better not live in NYC or the DMV......

You will be upset when EVERY store has these just like the coppers and eggplants.

Back
Top Bottom