Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

I'm sorry but I think ppl that play ball wit foams are mad stupid. U pay like 2 n change for them just to beat them up?  it really breaks my heart to see that. I don't care if you got it like that either, hopefully your game is as nice as the sneakers cuz if I was on the court wit chu not only would I bust your a*& (nohomo)  but ill make sure i'll step all over your joints on perpiss all cuz you was trying to stunt wit them.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

I'm sorry but I think ppl that play ball wit foams are mad stupid. U pay like 2 n change for them just to beat them up?  it really breaks my heart to see that. I don't care if you got it like that either, hopefully your game is as nice as the sneakers cuz if I was on the court wit chu not only would I bust your a*& (nohomo)  but ill make sure i'll step all over your joints on perpiss all cuz you was trying to stunt wit them.

LMAO
laugh.gif
 but yea, foams are expensive but theyre also good to play in cause they can take a real beating and dont look beat to +$+% from a few games like some shoes do

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

LMAO
laugh.gif
 but yea, foams are expensive but theyre also good to play in cause they can take a real beating and dont look beat to +$+% from a few games like some shoes do

They were designed and created to be a performance basketball shoe. I don't understand how you can call someone stupid for playing basketball in basketball shoes just because they're expensive. Also most people I know wear basketball shoes casually first and then play ball in them when they're beat or broken into. kids these days. fing fools

LMAO
laugh.gif

I just feel like they are just to beautiful of a shoe to beat up like that, especially the kind of money you pay for them. When all you gotta do is easily go to (or order from) ur nearest nike outlet and cop sum kicks to beat up on like navy/ or black flightposites or whatever you prefer but not the not royal foams dogz, Chilll, thats beast!!! Flightposites are my ball kickz for choice
pimp.gif
. They are crazy lite unlike foams But thats just me tho.

exactly...foams earned the label as "TANKS" for a reason. Durable Quality sneakers that survive almost anything for years. Maybe his pair (eddo) cracked because he had a lower quality pair that got sneaked out of the factory.

Originally Posted by bull3t

LMAO
laugh.gif

They were designed and created to be a performance basketball shoe. I don't understand how you can call someone stupid for playing basketball in basketball shoes just because they're expensive. Also most people I know wear basketball shoes casually first and then play ball in them when they're beat or broken into. kids these days. fing fools
Kids these days? I'm a grown @*& man over here dogz so watch your mouth. okay pellets fall back. Its my opinion and I got a right to it.......This dude ain't no Gilbert Arenas n I bet he ain't all that nice neither to be wearing something like that, I would str8 Charles Barkley and put this dude on his @$# coming threw that lane.

LMAO
laugh.gif

Kids these days? I'm a grown @*& man over here dogz so watch your mouth. okay pellets fall back. Its my opinion and I got a right to it.......This dude ain't no Gilbert Arenas n I bet he ain't all that nice neither to be wearing something like that, I would str8 Charles Barkley and put this dude on his @$# coming threw that lane.

It's your opinion, but it's not a good one.They are BASKETBALL shoes and meant to be worn to play the sport.Who cares if they're 200.00, dude is using them for what they are meant to be used for.Who cares if he ain't Gilber Arenas, so only people with NBA type hoop games are supposed to rock certain shoes?You say your a grown man, but you sure don't rationalize like one.Whatever though to each his own.Enjoy your shoes for walking or looking at or whatever you decide to do.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

exactly...foams earned the label as "TANKS" for a reason. Durable Quality sneakers that survive almost anything for years. Maybe his pair (eddo) cracked because he had a lower quality pair that got sneaked out of the factory.
maybe eddo's pair cracked cuz somebody crossed his top off in them.
Newayz y'all dudes are buggin playing ball in your joints, I bet y'all be the same dudes asking how to fix ur s*&^% on the maintenance forms and wonder why your joints are roasted. LMAFO

LMAO
laugh.gif

Your a grown $*% man that cant spell?
embarassed.gif
, anyways I played in all my foams, im not a princess worried about ruining my shoes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

LMAO
laugh.gif

It's your opinion, but it's not a good one.They are BASKETBALL shoes and meant to be worn to play the sport.Who cares if they're 200.00, dude is using them for what they are meant to be used for.Who cares if he ain't Gilber Arenas, so only people with NBA type hoop games are supposed to rock certain shoes?You say your a grown man, but you sure don't rationalize like one.Whatever though to each his own.Enjoy your shoes for walking or looking at or whatever you decide to do.
That's right to each his own, let me add this, Jordans are basketball sneakers right, of course right? but can you say that all of them make great basketball kicks on the court? Don't front, I can name a few that are terrible, so just because they are made for bball doesn't necessarily mean they will perform well on the court, especially wit the quality being produce these days..... I am a ball player baby, this is what I do all day everyday. And I'm telling you, I would LOVE to see somebody I play against wit these royals on, O boy can somebody say Bruce Bowen
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
  HAHAHAHAHA.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

LMAO
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
, anyways I played in all my foams, im not a princess worried about ruining my shoes
roll.gif
damn u still on my joint I can still see huh, oh my fault u the king pin of harlem right??  where you from out here so I can pick up those royal foams early. Why wait, when I can run you for your s*&^ for free99.

okay so back to the foams. rd is still 2/12 and retail is $200

DUHHHHHHHHHHH!!! its been said like million times already fam. U dudes in here make me sick
sick.gif

Ok lets get back into it then, here's my pair of 11s that I been posted already......These are just to damn sexy to beat up, y'all dudes is buggin!

LMAO
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
roll.gif
damn u still on my joint I can still see huh, oh my fault u the king pin of harlem right??  where you from out here so I can pick up those royal foams early. Why wait, when I can run you for your s*&^ for free99.
Polo Grounds, let me know when your around
laugh.gif

foams used to be great balling shoes because of the durability.
if played in doors, they would last a very long time. just would have scrapes and stuff.

from what i understand, newer retros (including foams and jordans) are not meant to be balling shoes.
the shoes that come in the orange box are sports shoes. the brown box means they are for style.

LMAO
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
roll.gif
Polo Grounds, let me know when your around
laugh.gif
This dude said the polo grounds, the only thing poppin off over there is the rucker dogz. U b*&$ just like ur hood......U could tell you sweet fam, just look at your sn. My heart pumps blood not koolaid you softer then baby caca man fall backwards.

Originally Posted by bigj505

if played in doors, they would last a very long time. just would have scrapes and stuff.

from what i understand, newer retros (including foams and jordans) are not meant to be balling shoes.
the shoes that come in the orange box are sports shoes. the brown box means they are for style.

Those flightposite iii's was the best overall bball shoe I ever played in
pimp.gif
wit the cancer balls on the side (nohomo) I would love to have another pair of those, even the goldish battleground joints would be tuff.......But I just feel "IMO" that there are certain sneakers you should ball in and certain was you shouldn't ball, indoors or out thats just my opinion which I am entitled to but royals are a no no cuz they are too exclusive, I rather cop those royal 6 rings and ball in those instead
laugh.gif
......Now if you got multiples on ice or beat up then got it like that then play on player, u the man.

^ a bit tight at first but they form to your foot as you wear them so id say true to size imo......i cant wait for these.

honestly its a win win for people that ball in foams right now as long as the shoes are still in stock in nike's system.

they are under warranty for a year so they can be returned for vouchers and such.

Back
Top Bottom