Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by PTone

I love these sneakers but these 2011's seem so half-assed.

really?

iBktC.jpg

Only thing that's half-!@+ if you can even really call it that is the shade of blue to it. Other than that everything else checks fine to me based on appearance.

it still zoom air so i can imagine it'll be great cushioning even though quality has deteriorated over the years.

When I get to LA later this week I'm going to try and knock them off at one of the niketowns out there, hope they don't sell out.

I went to Shiekh, Champs and Finishline in Cerritos, CA. The guys I've talked to seems like they don't know what Royal foam is and they don't have a clue if they're getting them or not.

I was at True and had them in my hands earlier today.  Sucks being broke or they would've went home with me right then and there lol.  

i found foamposite displayed at WORD Bellingham in WA nearby Canada boarder. store is located in Bellis Fair Mall. 

Held these at FTL yesterday.... my pair should be in Wednesday and I can secure one of the 12 pairs at my local FTL I will get a 2nd pair these are my 1st Foams....
happy.gif

I could've AND should've got the Eggplant Foams on the 50 couple few months ago they were marked down to $119.99 woulda been like $65 on the EA 50 oh SMH at myself for that but these are secured and its onto Playoff 13s and Pewter Foams if the FTL gets them....
grin.gif

Cant wait for these.
I'm hearing different stories on whether or not if they'll be swoosh discounted but either way they will be copped.

dont know if this was asked already... but how do these fit compared to the recent coppers/eggplants

Modzzilla

Those are sweet bro...cant wait for my pair to arrive in the mail this week....

My 07s are yellowing but I prolly wont bust these out till for a hot minute.

We need more comfirmation on sizing! Previous pairs you had to go at least half sz up and now +%% a whole size or more down?

The closer I get to release date I think im gonna pass.........
nothing wrong with em but I only wore my OG's Foam ones 3 times in the last 3 years. Plus Im kinda feeling the Duke Kobe vi more
pimp.gif

I copped the 11 blue foams 3 weeks ago in my normal size 10 and they fit fine....back in 07 I could wear a 9.5 in foams but ever since the 09 eggplants I had to go a .5 size up cuz they felt to tight

Back
Top Bottom