Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

IM NOT EVEN MAD ABT THIS PACK.... the way NIKE been making decisions within past 2 yrs RELEASE AFTER CONTNT RELEASE INCLUDING RETROING HOT ITEMS THEY RELEASED WITHIN PAST 2 YRS.... NOT SURPRISED.... And i went hard for the grapes in 2006, now these joints releasing GR

July... Yes indeed just in time for the birthday. Ima sway my shorty into buying these for me & I'll buy a second pack myself

July... Yes indeed just in time for the birthday. Ima sway my shorty into buying these for me & I'll buy a second pack myself

this is potentially the best pack if released and made with good quality. Ive been wanting both of these shoes, JB just made it easy for me. Jb, do it.

this is potentially the best pack if released and made with good quality. Ive been wanting both of these shoes, JB just made it easy for me. Jb, do it.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

4x post SMH!!! Just wait...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, I don't get my hopes up until I see a product code

What he said... really want those laneys... shall I just rock a pair of 60+ instead???

just kidding!! 

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, I don't get my hopes up until I see a product code

What he said... really want those laneys... shall I just rock a pair of 60+ instead???

just kidding!! 

pimp.gif
thanks for the pics man. This may be the 2nd pack i buy, the 1st was the 11/12 cdp.

pimp.gif
thanks for the pics man. This may be the 2nd pack i buy, the 1st was the 11/12 cdp.

Back
Top Bottom