Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

No word on these yet? And why are people already attempting to hype up the resell value (post above me)? We all saw what happened with the Infrared 6 pack. And dare I say that pack was more desirable for a couple reasons.. Both OG colors, plus the never-retro of the White pair. The hype was crazy, they arrived, now it's not so crazy at all. These won't be any crazier than that unless they make them more limited. Grapes JUST came out like 4 years ago and the Laneys aren't THAT old, so yeah...

No word on these yet? And why are people already attempting to hype up the resell value (post above me)? We all saw what happened with the Infrared 6 pack. And dare I say that pack was more desirable for a couple reasons.. Both OG colors, plus the never-retro of the White pair. The hype was crazy, they arrived, now it's not so crazy at all. These won't be any crazier than that unless they make them more limited. Grapes JUST came out like 4 years ago and the Laneys aren't THAT old, so yeah...

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

u mustve forgot about the varsity reds kid...this is no where close in comparison

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

u mustve forgot about the varsity reds kid...this is no where close in comparison

Yeah its not theyre releasing concord purple/ regular green 5s and light blue/dark yellow 5s before this 2 pack (vred analogy)

Yeah its not theyre releasing concord purple/ regular green 5s and light blue/dark yellow 5s before this 2 pack (vred analogy)

I doubt they would put these shoes in a package..theyll sellout more individually on their own saturday lol...

I doubt they would put these shoes in a package..theyll sellout more individually on their own saturday lol...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

While this may be true, JB gets significantly more money from the packages than just selling an individual shoe.

The likelihood that this package will sit is slim to nil. So more money in their pockets.

Now, if they were released separately, they probably wouldn't sit, but even that slight chance that they don't all sell out in say two months time can easily be avoided by just releasing them as a pack.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

While this may be true, JB gets significantly more money from the packages than just selling an individual shoe.

The likelihood that this package will sit is slim to nil. So more money in their pockets.

Now, if they were released separately, they probably wouldn't sit, but even that slight chance that they don't all sell out in say two months time can easily be avoided by just releasing them as a pack.

^^ I hear ya... Im not against the package..im just saying.. Packages do move quicker though.. Idoubt people can find any jordan package in a store nowadays..

Back
Top Bottom