Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

^^ I hear ya... Im not against the package..im just saying.. Packages do move quicker though.. Idoubt people can find any jordan package in a store nowadays..

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont think this pack is neccesary at all. The Grapes just came out.

yeah its def early remember alot of people got @#@$%! over by that LS %#%@*#+! last time including myself.
plus i think jb sees how over the years these went from 2 completely forgotten colorways to the top of peoples most wanted list
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont think this pack is neccesary at all. The Grapes just came out.

yeah its def early remember alot of people got @#@$%! over by that LS %#%@*#+! last time including myself.
plus i think jb sees how over the years these went from 2 completely forgotten colorways to the top of peoples most wanted list
eyes.gif

i am mad i just bought a pair of nds grapes for 175 and rocked them once and now i couldve gotten a brand new pair for the same price but oh well. i would love to get the laneys. easy cop

i am mad i just bought a pair of nds grapes for 175 and rocked them once and now i couldve gotten a brand new pair for the same price but oh well. i would love to get the laneys. easy cop

I was talkin to a connect the other day and he was saying that Laneys can't be rereleased, they would have to change something about them in order to do so...I would go into further detail, but its too much to cover to type on a phone... anybody heard anything like this?

I was talkin to a connect the other day and he was saying that Laneys can't be rereleased, they would have to change something about them in order to do so...I would go into further detail, but its too much to cover to type on a phone... anybody heard anything like this?

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

seems like jb always changes something when they retro a shoe anyway. 

seems like jb always changes something when they retro a shoe anyway. 

I Doubt That... What Would They Have To Change That Would Be So Difficult.?

I Doubt That... What Would They Have To Change That Would Be So Difficult.?

^@rod... Its not about how significant the change is, just something simple that makes it somewhat different than the OGs, but I just wanted to see had anybody heard anything like this as well since I know others have some type of connect

^@rod... Its not about how significant the change is, just something simple that makes it somewhat different than the OGs, but I just wanted to see had anybody heard anything like this as well since I know others have some type of connect

i think they are gonna be individually selling...

does anyone can come up with a name or topic for this pack? grape and laney? ASG&HS pack?

i think they are gonna be individually selling...

does anyone can come up with a name or topic for this pack? grape and laney? ASG&HS pack?

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

You know JB will put 23 on the Grapes. Sadly.

yeah but that's not stopping anyone from copping these
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind another pair of Laney's though
grin.gif
i'm willing to bet that the 23 will be on the Grapes and not the Laney's (have pics came out yet?)

JB and Nike have always changed something when they bring something out again (unless it's a restock)...check out the altitudes

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

You know JB will put 23 on the Grapes. Sadly.

yeah but that's not stopping anyone from copping these
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind another pair of Laney's though
grin.gif
i'm willing to bet that the 23 will be on the Grapes and not the Laney's (have pics came out yet?)

JB and Nike have always changed something when they bring something out again (unless it's a restock)...check out the altitudes

Back
Top Bottom