Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

The reason there wont be a pack is because going rates are $175 for a new retro shoe, so a pack for $310 wouldn't make sense.

The reason there wont be a pack is because going rates are $175 for a new retro shoe, so a pack for $310 wouldn't make sense.

Man I can just see every Chargers fan down here in Diego rocking the Laney's at and during Chargers games
30t6p3b.gif
Grapes are all I want
pimp.gif

Man I can just see every Chargers fan down here in Diego rocking the Laney's at and during Chargers games
30t6p3b.gif
Grapes are all I want
pimp.gif

Just bought an NDS pair of Grapes in the forums, but I definitely wouldn't mind another pair of my grails along with the Laney's.

Just bought an NDS pair of Grapes in the forums, but I definitely wouldn't mind another pair of my grails along with the Laney's.

just want the laneys....i could care less about the grapes, probably sell em off if the pack actually surfaces.

just want the laneys....i could care less about the grapes, probably sell em off if the pack actually surfaces.

Back
Top Bottom