Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

will get those for sure

ernaehrung004.gif

I always say I wont buy the packs -- but then I cave. This one can be really nice if done right.

I always say I wont buy the packs -- but then I cave. This one can be really nice if done right.

i will bet money that jb will release the grapes with a 23 on the side this time around smh

i will bet money that jb will release the grapes with a 23 on the side this time around smh

why are people hating on the Laneys? the colorway is downright ILL. not to mention its rare that the colorway surfaces on Jordans...I wish they would use it more.

why are people hating on the Laneys? the colorway is downright ILL. not to mention its rare that the colorway surfaces on Jordans...I wish they would use it more.

man all these pages with no solid info or pics i guess it might end up like the infrared pack last year only to be super limited

man all these pages with no solid info or pics i guess it might end up like the infrared pack last year only to be super limited

Back
Top Bottom