Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

SMH at all the Laney hate.
It's damn near the same color way Purple/White & Blue/White. If anything the Yellow shark teeth match better with the color than with the Teal.
Of course people are hating on it for the sole reason it isn't a O.G. colorway, but then it seems the collectors here flat out won't even buy the Grapes if they have the "23" on it.
30t6p3b.gif

That or they own a pair & don't want the value to drop with a new retro.

I'll definitely cop them. I would kill for a pair if they still will be tumbled leather instead of the cheap crap they use now.

SMH at all the Laney hate.
It's damn near the same color way Purple/White & Blue/White. If anything the Yellow shark teeth match better with the color than with the Teal.
Of course people are hating on it for the sole reason it isn't a O.G. colorway, but then it seems the collectors here flat out won't even buy the Grapes if they have the "23" on it.
30t6p3b.gif

That or they own a pair & don't want the value to drop with a new retro.

I'll definitely cop them. I would kill for a pair if they still will be tumbled leather instead of the cheap crap they use now.

Im torn by this pack becuase too many people gonna be rockin the grapes ts gonna lose its value but then again i do love seeing people rock there kicks so idk

Im torn by this pack becuase too many people gonna be rockin the grapes ts gonna lose its value but then again i do love seeing people rock there kicks so idk

Originally Posted by ijapino

BREAKING NEWS:
There is currently a tasty rumor swirling around, proclaiming that, in addition to the eagerly-anticipated Air Jordan Retros that we already know of, there will be another high-profile Jordan 2-pack hitting retail in 2011. While it hasn’t yet been officially confirmed, it looks like we may see a pack next summer containing both the Grape and Laney colorways of the Air Jordan V. The reported package will likely be a Summer 2011 release, but at this point, nothing is set in stone. Stay tuned for word on an official confirmation and let us know where this would rate among past double-box Jordan Retro releases.

air-jordan-v-retro-grape-laney-pack-july-2011-2.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-grape-laney-pack-july-2011-3.jpg

mikewhoa.png

Originally Posted by ijapino

BREAKING NEWS:
There is currently a tasty rumor swirling around, proclaiming that, in addition to the eagerly-anticipated Air Jordan Retros that we already know of, there will be another high-profile Jordan 2-pack hitting retail in 2011. While it hasn’t yet been officially confirmed, it looks like we may see a pack next summer containing both the Grape and Laney colorways of the Air Jordan V. The reported package will likely be a Summer 2011 release, but at this point, nothing is set in stone. Stay tuned for word on an official confirmation and let us know where this would rate among past double-box Jordan Retro releases.

air-jordan-v-retro-grape-laney-pack-july-2011-2.jpg

air-jordan-v-retro-grape-laney-pack-july-2011-3.jpg

mikewhoa.png

these shoes
pimp.gif
 jordans quality on the last wht  5s
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 hope they better then cdp 5s those things creased when u looked at them

these shoes
pimp.gif
 jordans quality on the last wht  5s
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 hope they better then cdp 5s those things creased when u looked at them

@ Zzzz the reason alot of people were jocking the Laneys is because of people just wanting the shoe because they were called the "Laneys". I think people were just jocking the nickname. Never was never will be a dope shoe and I hate that I would have to get them in order to get the grapes. Grapes was my first jordans in life and are grails to me for that reason. Hate laneys though. Im so salty about this release.

@ Zzzz the reason alot of people were jocking the Laneys is because of people just wanting the shoe because they were called the "Laneys". I think people were just jocking the nickname. Never was never will be a dope shoe and I hate that I would have to get them in order to get the grapes. Grapes was my first jordans in life and are grails to me for that reason. Hate laneys though. Im so salty about this release.

Back
Top Bottom