Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

31 pages....no info/pics

typical JB thread !
No truth to this pack - some JB endorsed rapper/athlete would've worn at least one of these shoes by now if they were to come out.

Not necessarily... Its only Feb. Nobody knew what was up with the infrared pack until it closer to release date
exactly what went thru my head..

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

left over materials from these

jordan60pluslaney1.jpg

AND

grape-air-jordan-5-fusion.jpg

will make this pack
laugh.gif

just like all the IX Retros (charcoals,powders, and white/blk) and XIII retros all came from and after Fusion AF1s
30t6p3b.gif
I hope you are WRONG but i wouldnt doubt it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

left over materials from these

jordan60pluslaney1.jpg

AND

grape-air-jordan-5-fusion.jpg

will make this pack
laugh.gif

just like all the IX Retros (charcoals,powders, and white/blk) and XIII retros all came from and after Fusion AF1s
30t6p3b.gif
I hope you are WRONG but i wouldnt doubt it
30t6p3b.gif

i still got my grapes only worn them 3 times and i picked up the 60+ laneys for $19.99 at hibbet sports last year............but i hope this is true i will def buy

i still got my grapes only worn them 3 times and i picked up the 60+ laneys for $19.99 at hibbet sports last year............but i hope this is true i will def buy

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

my girl at footlocker told me they got a email yesterday saying the pack is confirmed for july, no set date yet though..she usually knows what shes talking about

smile.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

my girl at footlocker told me they got a email yesterday saying the pack is confirmed for july, no set date yet though..she usually knows what shes talking about

smile.gif

I guess I'll be the only loser but i still think this pack isn't happening. I just doesn't seem feasible to me

I guess I'll be the only loser but i still think this pack isn't happening. I just doesn't seem feasible to me

Originally Posted by moneymike88

its happening

also WTH happened? i thought everyone loved the Laneys? i remember years ago when i lurked around and people would post grails or favorites and everyone said oh i LOVE the Laneys and now all of a sudden everyone hates them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

its happening

also WTH happened? i thought everyone loved the Laneys? i remember years ago when i lurked around and people would post grails or favorites and everyone said oh i LOVE the Laneys and now all of a sudden everyone hates them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom