Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

^^^captain obvious returns to save the day with common sense!!

I speak for anyone with an actively working mind/brain when I say every sig should be getting the bin treatment.

Had u said there would be a bin 2, part 2, your info would be worth 2 pennies. It isn't.

I speak for anyone with an actively working mind/brain when I say every sig should be getting the bin treatment.

Had u said there would be a bin 2, part 2, your info would be worth 2 pennies. It isn't.

sorry for double post, but lemme address the ho-mey b-low me.I'm selling approximately 56 pairs of my kicks. Now is your chance to step in my shoes. We wear the same size, but I'm bigger than you.

sorry for double post, but lemme address the ho-mey b-low me.I'm selling approximately 56 pairs of my kicks. Now is your chance to step in my shoes. We wear the same size, but I'm bigger than you.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

So you're trolling the JB section now?  Guess nike retro ethered you too bad 
roll.gif

So you're trolling the JB section now?  Guess nike retro ethered you too bad 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom