Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

id cop for the grapes. a good non-traditional OG colourway. Laneys are ok. id prob rock them or sell them.

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

id cop for the grapes. a good non-traditional OG colourway. Laneys are ok. id prob rock them or sell them.

Damn bro, where the hell you been?

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

Damn bro, where the hell you been?

Other than the DMP pack this would have to go up as my favorite pack. 2 colors of my favorite Jordan that I've wanted worse than anything. I'd do anything for this rumor to be true

Other than the DMP pack this would have to go up as my favorite pack. 2 colors of my favorite Jordan that I've wanted worse than anything. I'd do anything for this rumor to be true

Wow, I don't have any 5's and this pack would be the answer to that. It would also make the Raging bull pack look like crap. I'd cop.

Wow, I don't have any 5's and this pack would be the answer to that. It would also make the Raging bull pack look like crap. I'd cop.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Count it!

just sold my grapes yesterday lol will be xopping these. hopefully they dont crease as much as the last one

just sold my grapes yesterday lol will be xopping these. hopefully they dont crease as much as the last one

Back
Top Bottom