rumors confirmed!!!!

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Keep in mind what somebody here (or in one of these threads) mentioned (I think MarcSJ) - Not all "packs" are "packages" - meaning just because it's called a pack doesn't mean they will be packaged together. Nike has had plenty of "packs" where each shoe was sold seperately (Transformers pack springs to mind). I'm not sayihng these won't all be packaged together, but dude seemed to hint that they might not be. So don't get all worked up over it until you see how they are released.
I'm not sure if these will be packages like the CDP's all i know is that they are called the 60+ packs for 09
but the 7's are releasing in grade school!!!

I see everyone talkin about the 7's and the 1's pack!! but wats the word on the 3's pack??? any word?? pics???

hmmmmm the Raptor 7 pack looks interesting
nerd.gif

I have 2 problems with the black/red-purple VII. The first being they are easy to obtain from the 02 retro for a good price. The second thing is, he neverscored 60 wearing them. Correct me if Im wrong, but it would have been either the Cardnials or the Hares since it was a regular season game. So, if they arejust giving us the model he scored 60 in, make it the Brodeauxs!!

And one more thing to consider, if these VII are in 2 pack that retails for $310, does anybody else see them going on sale? I dont think 2 pairs of VIIs willfly off the shelves for $310. Especialy if one is eaisly attainable from its previous retro. The Magic colorway is going to make or break this pack. While itlooks nice, most retro + do not fly off the shelves and I dont think this will be an exception.

Yes the pack is scheduled to go for $310 and last colored samples I saw for this pack were a white v red OG color and black orlando blue with qtr panel whitepinstripes.

I have been going through my Jordan tapes from '93 but don't have that game against Orlando. Does anybody else have it?

from the looks of it JB is gonna release every single classic jordan possible adding them with crap colorways and other stupid ideas to take as much money asthey possibly can at the same time. i'm just gonna sit back and laugh my *** off watching all the HYPE and the hypbeast buy all that crap.

i'll wait for:

bordeaux(1st pair)
space jams(2nd pair)
X's "45"(1st pair)
infrared(3rd pair)

JB is gonna make sure they make as much money of their classic CW before they abandon ship.......

Originally Posted by metallic

Hi guys its my first time posting here!!! im really excited to join
the nt community here is some info u might like!!!
and starting another rumor white cements could release as a dtrt anniversary
33kazjn.jpg

I swear to everything I love I suggested something similar to this on here 2 years ago.

CUT THE CHECK BRAND JORDAN!

nice i can finally get them raptors in my size...unfortunately i gotta get them with the frenchies
tired.gif

1's Package
pimp.gif
bring on the White and Reds! Please Change lol

Originally Posted by tha2one

nice i can finally get them raptors in my size...unfortunately i gotta get them with the frenchies
tired.gif

1's Package
pimp.gif

you wont necessarily have to get orlando vii's and raptor in the same pack...it's been floating around the boards that sets of shoes (ex.2-7's, 2-1s) wont be in the same pack like the sometimes dreaded cdp...

Originally Posted by DCS23

tired.gif

1's Package
pimp.gif

you wont necessarily have to get orlando vii's and raptor in the same pack...it's been floating around the boards that sets of shoes (ex. 2-7's, 2-1s) wont be in the same pack like the sometimes dreaded cdp...

Wait.... you sayin' they're gonna let you mix and match and pick the 2 retro's you want?
eek.gif

anybody feel anything about the bred Is r coming out again?!
since they just came out the strap bred Is...
i dont get it, why? just for money eh?
if so, i may as well just sell my strap, n wait for the pack, lol.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

anybody feel anything about the bred Is r coming out again?!
since they just came out the strap bred Is...
i dont get it, why? just for money eh?
if so, i may as well just sell my strap, n wait for the pack, lol.
The 1s that are coming out are Black Toe Highs, supposedly...not a High Top Version of the Black/Red Strap 1s That Came Out Last Holiday.

tired.gif

1's Package
pimp.gif

you wont necessarily have to get orlando vii's and raptor in the same pack...it's been floating around the boards that sets of shoes (ex. 2-7's, 2-1s) wont be in the same pack like the sometimes dreaded cdp...
Do you mean single releases that are just referred to as packs because they are released in bunches?

Originally Posted by Trav T

tired.gif

1's Package
pimp.gif

Do you mean single releases that are just referred to as packs because they are released in bunches?
Im Guessing thats what he means...like the Alpha 1s and Omega 22s that Came Out in the Summer of 07. Its considered a "pack/package"but sold seperately.

If this is the case for 09...I would be defenitely coppin!

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

i see what they are doing now. these must be the 60 + packs.

the 1's pack is from the bulls vs. celtics during the 85-86 season where he scored 63 pts. (but he wore the othe CW)

in the 86-87 season he scored 61 pts twice (pistons & hawks) (maybe 2's packs coming)

in the 89-90 season he scored 69 pts against the Cavs.(white/r.blue/orange) i'm guessing this will be the V's pack.

the 7's pack is from the bulls vs. magics during the 92-93 season where he scored 64 pts. (these are not the french blues from 02 that some of you are thinking)
for those who are still confused.

i see what they are doing now. these must be the 60 + packs.

the 1's pack is from the bulls vs. celtics during the 85-86 season where he scored 63 pts. (but he wore the othe CW)

in the 86-87 season he scored 61 pts twice (pistons & hawks) (maybe 2's packs coming)

in the 89-90 season he scored 69 pts against the Cavs.(white/r.blue/orange) i'm guessing this will be the V's pack.

the 7's pack is from the bulls vs. magics during the 92-93 season where he scored 64 pts. (these are not the french blues from 02 that some of you are thinking)
for those who are still confused.

they look just like the frenchiess to me. i would love another pair. can someone photoshop what a final product may look like.

Back
Top Bottom