RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by daaznfella

still don't understand why i can't get my runs to always sync with facebook....
indifferent.gif

THIS!
i can never do this.....after a good run I want to show it off on fb and it wont let me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and hoya86 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 18.17 miles at 8.49 a mile

wow!!!!

I'm saying, Dude Hoya and OP are killing it
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes about to finish the Challenge by themselves.
laugh.gif

Something wrong with my App, I added songs and keeps playing the same song over and over, I have to stop to change the song, First times it's happened.
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
 Thanks, Sir! I'm trying to catch up to this dude, Hoya, though...

Every distance counts, so keep the mileage progressing, NT!  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by RFX45

Website is buggy as hell, every time I log in it keeps switching from miles to km back to miles some reason.

The transfer isn't instant either. I could have my run uploaded to my account but it won't update my goal or the challenges up til a few minutes later.

What are you guys using by the way? I'm using a sportsband with the censor. Do most you guys just use the iPod app?
I'm using the iPhone X GPS combo.

This allows you to make a map? It's the one thing I wish the sportband did, I would love to have a map of the places I've ran in.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Website is buggy as hell, every time I log in it keeps switching from miles to km back to miles some reason.

The transfer isn't instant either. I could have my run uploaded to my account but it won't update my goal or the challenges up til a few minutes later.

What are you guys using by the way? I'm using a sportsband with the censor. Do most you guys just use the iPod app?
I'm using the iPhone X GPS combo.

This allows you to make a map? It's the one thing I wish the sportband did, I would love to have a map of the places I've ran in.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by daaznfella

still don't understand why i can't get my runs to always sync with facebook....
indifferent.gif

THIS!
i can never do this.....after a good run I want to show it off on fb and it wont let me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and hoya86 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 18.17 miles at 8.49 a mile

wow!!!!

I'm saying, Dude Hoya and OP are killing it
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes about to finish the Challenge by themselves.
laugh.gif

Something wrong with my App, I added songs and keeps playing the same song over and over, I have to stop to change the song, First times it's happened.
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
 Thanks, Sir! I'm trying to catch up to this dude, Hoya, though...

Every distance counts, so keep the mileage progressing, NT!  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ILLY, I'm syncing my runs tonight, Don't count them yet
smile.gif

Feels better when you don't sync your runs for a while, then look at the list and keep falling, motivates you more.
pimp.gif

ILLY, I'm syncing my runs tonight, Don't count them yet
smile.gif

Feels better when you don't sync your runs for a while, then look at the list and keep falling, motivates you more.
pimp.gif

^Yes, Sir! You also see how your pace was throughout each segment of your route, which could be a great advantage if you want to run better/faster the next time around.

I've been using the Nike+ app on my iPod touch and it's been syncing my miles pretty seamlessly...
As far as running music I tend to stick to any fast-paced rock, recently that has been:

Jeff the Brotherhood - We Are the Champions

Iceage - New Brigade

some of Ty Segall's older stuff

I also threw Cut Copy's new album in there during some runs

^Yes, Sir! You also see how your pace was throughout each segment of your route, which could be a great advantage if you want to run better/faster the next time around.

I've been using the Nike+ app on my iPod touch and it's been syncing my miles pretty seamlessly...
As far as running music I tend to stick to any fast-paced rock, recently that has been:

Jeff the Brotherhood - We Are the Champions

Iceage - New Brigade

some of Ty Segall's older stuff

I also threw Cut Copy's new album in there during some runs

That's pretty awesome. I'm considering the ipod app but it seems redundant with the sportband/sensor. 
Although I am considering on getting the new gen ipod nano, I'm still using the first gen w/o a screen.

Does the app work with the new gen nano or just itouch/iphone? I don't like to run with my iphone, just too bulky to carry around.

That's pretty awesome. I'm considering the ipod app but it seems redundant with the sportband/sensor. 
Although I am considering on getting the new gen ipod nano, I'm still using the first gen w/o a screen.

Does the app work with the new gen nano or just itouch/iphone? I don't like to run with my iphone, just too bulky to carry around.

since we're naming tracks to run with, here's a few of my favorite go-to tracks(mood pending of course):

Kanye West: Power or Monster
Jay Z: Lyrical Exercise
Lil Wayne: Best Rapper(Runner) Alive
Rick Ross: Push It
Wale: Momma Told Me
J Cole: Blow Up
Rhymefest: More
TI: Bring Em Out
Nicki Minaj: Roman's Revenge
DJ Khaled, etc: All I Do Is Win
Ludacris: Number 1 Spot

I gotta get back to running tomorrow, took a break for the weekend now I'm probably out the top 10 again :smh

since we're naming tracks to run with, here's a few of my favorite go-to tracks(mood pending of course):

Kanye West: Power or Monster
Jay Z: Lyrical Exercise
Lil Wayne: Best Rapper(Runner) Alive
Rick Ross: Push It
Wale: Momma Told Me
J Cole: Blow Up
Rhymefest: More
TI: Bring Em Out
Nicki Minaj: Roman's Revenge
DJ Khaled, etc: All I Do Is Win
Ludacris: Number 1 Spot

I gotta get back to running tomorrow, took a break for the weekend now I'm probably out the top 10 again :smh

spent about 30 minutes trying to log in.
it says I already have an account.
took forever to send an email to reset the password, I reset it... says it doesn't work.

once or twice I've gotten to a "my profile" screen that goes right back to the log in screen -_-

took forever to send an email to reset the password, I reset it... says it doesn't work.

once or twice I've gotten to a "my profile" screen that goes right back to the log in screen -_-

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Just log-in and close the new window asking for the user-name/password and you should be logged in. Does it to me all the time too.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Just log-in and close the new window asking for the user-name/password and you should be logged in. Does it to me all the time too.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I listen to podcasts when I run. I'll edit my post with which ones later.
That's a good idea, I noticed that when my mind wanders off time flies and I don't feel as tired, I can run farther and take less breaks. You listent through your iphone?

Back
Top Bottom