RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

If you are experiencing difficulty uploading runs, as was I, don't use Google Chrome to sync your runs. Change your default browser to Firefox or IE.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They usually take a while to load up on the Nike+ website.

Wait a few minutes then check again
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

nerd.gif

Nah, my runs are up-to-date now, after I switched from Chrome to IE (where it sends me after I hit "visit nikeplus" on itunes). There is something wrong with the browser. First time I've encountered an issue with Chrome. 

Originally Posted by JD214

nerd.gif

Nah, my runs are up-to-date now, after I switched from Chrome to IE (where it sends me after I hit "visit nikeplus" on itunes). There is something wrong with the browser. First time I've encountered an issue with Chrome. 

Current count @ 769.39mi & 57 Challengers! We're almost at the 1/2 way mark. Keep it up, NT!

Current count @ 769.39mi & 57 Challengers! We're almost at the 1/2 way mark. Keep it up, NT!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

still don't understand why i can't get my runs to always sync with facebook....
indifferent.gif

THIS!
i can never do this.....after a good run I want to show it off on fb and it wont let me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and hoya86 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 18.17 miles at 8.49 a mile

wow!!!!

indifferent.gif

THIS!
i can never do this.....after a good run I want to show it off on fb and it wont let me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and hoya86 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wow!!!!

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

indifferent.gif

THIS!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and hoya86 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wow!!!!

I'm saying, Dude Hoya and OP are killing it
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes about to finish the Challenge by themselves.
laugh.gif

Something wrong with my App, I added songs and keeps playing the same song over and over, I have to stop to change the song, First times it's happened.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

indifferent.gif

THIS!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and hoya86 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wow!!!!

I'm saying, Dude Hoya and OP are killing it
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes about to finish the Challenge by themselves.
laugh.gif

Something wrong with my App, I added songs and keeps playing the same song over and over, I have to stop to change the song, First times it's happened.
30t6p3b.gif

sort of related: what songs do you guys listen to to keep you motivated during more boring runs? it's rainy around my way and i am going to be relegated to a track tonight so i need something to get me through when i hit my inevitable slump about halfway through...

sort of related: what songs do you guys listen to to keep you motivated during more boring runs? it's rainy around my way and i am going to be relegated to a track tonight so i need something to get me through when i hit my inevitable slump about halfway through...

question:

those of you who rotate between multiple shoes....

do you use multiple sensors? or do you take out the sensor and put it in whichever shoe you are using? how does that affect calibration?

question:

those of you who rotate between multiple shoes....

do you use multiple sensors? or do you take out the sensor and put it in whichever shoe you are using? how does that affect calibration?

Website is buggy as hell, every time I log in it keeps switching from miles to km back to miles some reason.

The transfer isn't instant either. I could have my run uploaded to my account but it won't update my goal or the challenges up til a few minutes later.

What are you guys using by the way? I'm using a sportsband with the censor. Do most you guys just use the iPod app?

Website is buggy as hell, every time I log in it keeps switching from miles to km back to miles some reason.

The transfer isn't instant either. I could have my run uploaded to my account but it won't update my goal or the challenges up til a few minutes later.

What are you guys using by the way? I'm using a sportsband with the censor. Do most you guys just use the iPod app?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm using the iPhone X GPS combo.

Originally Posted by k32m

I have different playlists depending on how I feel like running...

Some notable tracks that get me through are...
Heart of Lion - Kid Cudi
'Til I Collapse - Eminem 
Power (MPC version - Kanye
O Fortuna - Carmina Burana
Strong Will Continue - Nas & Damian
Not Afraid - Eminem
Final Countdown - Europe
Guile's Theme - Street Fighter
laugh.gif

Breathe - Fabolous
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Who Dat - J. Cole
2nd Coming - Juelz Santana
Up, Up & Away - Kid Cudi
Go Baby - Lupe
Man in the Mirror - MJ
NBA on NBC Theme
laugh.gif

Loser - NERD
Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
... to name a few
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm using the iPhone X GPS combo.

Originally Posted by k32m

I have different playlists depending on how I feel like running...

Some notable tracks that get me through are...
Heart of Lion - Kid Cudi
'Til I Collapse - Eminem 
Power (MPC version - Kanye
O Fortuna - Carmina Burana
Strong Will Continue - Nas & Damian
Not Afraid - Eminem
Final Countdown - Europe
Guile's Theme - Street Fighter
laugh.gif

Breathe - Fabolous
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Who Dat - J. Cole
2nd Coming - Juelz Santana
Up, Up & Away - Kid Cudi
Go Baby - Lupe
Man in the Mirror - MJ
NBA on NBC Theme
laugh.gif

Loser - NERD
Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
... to name a few
laugh.gif

For music, I just rotate all the music from my itunes. I don't really need motivating music so I just listen to whatevers new. I do like listening to all of Kanyes album so far, it's the only part of my playlist that I do not remove when I put new music in to my ipod.

For music, I just rotate all the music from my itunes. I don't really need motivating music so I just listen to whatevers new. I do like listening to all of Kanyes album so far, it's the only part of my playlist that I do not remove when I put new music in to my ipod.

Back
Top Bottom