RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I listen to podcasts when I run. I'll edit my post with which ones later.
That's a good idea, I noticed that when my mind wanders off time flies and I don't feel as tired, I can run farther and take less breaks. You listent through your iphone?

Originally Posted by RFX45

That's a good idea, I noticed that when my mind wanders off time flies and I don't feel as tired, I can run farther and take less breaks. You listent through your iphone?

No, I run with a old school nano. I actually bought the 4gb for $15 off eBay two weeks ago because of this thread. Crazy good deal. I can't run with my smartphone. I'm too risk averse.Yea, running while listening to podcasts is really nice. Learning while exercising >>>>Again, I'll post which ones I listen to when I get home.

No, I run with a old school nano. I actually bought the 4gb for $15 off eBay two weeks ago because of this thread. Crazy good deal. I can't run with my smartphone. I'm too risk averse.Yea, running while listening to podcasts is really nice. Learning while exercising >>>>Again, I'll post which ones I listen to when I get home.

FUUUUU! I finally had a fair share of Nike+ errors...  I ran exactly the same route on Saturday, and I was robbed of 2mi and ~2 minutes off my pace... My slowest pace was at 37:47
mad.gif

mad.gif

FUUUUU! I finally had a fair share of Nike+ errors...  I ran exactly the same route on Saturday, and I was robbed of 2mi and ~2 minutes off my pace... My slowest pace was at 37:47
mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

mad.gif

This happens to me too. I run the same place and the same laps and the distance varies. I noticed that when I tried to run faster my mileage went down, my guess is the bigger stride couldn't keep up or wasn't compensated, that's how it is on the sportsband/censor though. No big deal since I don't run as much as you so losing .2-.3 miles isn't as extreme as your 2 miles.

mad.gif

This happens to me too. I run the same place and the same laps and the distance varies. I noticed that when I tried to run faster my mileage went down, my guess is the bigger stride couldn't keep up or wasn't compensated, that's how it is on the sportsband/censor though. No big deal since I don't run as much as you so losing .2-.3 miles isn't as extreme as your 2 miles.

Keeps telling me 0 runs have been synced
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Edit: Even though it kept saying 0 suns were synced they actually did
laugh.gif

Keeps telling me 0 runs have been synced
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Edit: Even though it kept saying 0 suns were synced they actually did
laugh.gif

mad.gif

Yeah. I've had minor problems like that before but nothing like my run today. I'm guessing it's either the weather or the other active apps opened that compensated the faulty tracking? 

JD: Nice! Back in the Top 10! 
pimp.gif

mad.gif

Yeah. I've had minor problems like that before but nothing like my run today. I'm guessing it's either the weather or the other active apps opened that compensated the faulty tracking? 

JD: Nice! Back in the Top 10! 
pimp.gif

so... what is everybody currently training for? especially those of you in the top 5. marathon? half?

so... what is everybody currently training for? especially those of you in the top 5. marathon? half?

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Just for this challenge, Don't run on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Just for this challenge, Don't run on a regular basis.

JD: Whoops! My fault, Sir. lol

Tim: I'm training for a 1/2. ~5 weeks to go! I want to get at least two of those dreaded 20+ milers in before Race day

JD: Whoops! My fault, Sir. lol

Tim: I'm training for a 1/2. ~5 weeks to go! I want to get at least two of those dreaded 20+ milers in before Race day

Back
Top Bottom