RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Tonight's run...

Broke in a pair of flyknit lunars. Very different ride than my vomeros or Pegasus. Will give them a go tomorrow to get used to them....

Thanks, Sir! The ride between Lunar and Zoom is definitely different... I used to be pretty much all Team Lunar, but, now, I think I'm jumping to Zoom as my go-to. I still love the softness of Lunar, but I feel that my stride is more efficient with Zoom.

However, for casual wear... Lunar > Zoom, imo.

Last edited:

:nerd:

This marathon straight wrecked me. There wasn't a point in the first 40km where I wasn't just straight passing people and moving around people to get by. I was put into the last heat :smh:, I def didn't belong there at all. I can't imagine what's it's like to start in the first heats with everyone just zooming :wow:

I didn't hit the normal 20 mile wall at all, I hit a last mile that absolutely wanted me to stop running. My legs were just done, I walked for a couple of minutes and then ran.

I was moving from one end of the street to the other the whole race basically, I def think that screwed me over :lol:. Happy to beat my 4:39 Chicago time, but that was with a bad knee

Last edited:
Nope - as long as it's warm.  Cold rain sucks.

I've ran in rain during the winter. It's cold but after a couple minutes you're fine. I just love the fact it's usually just me on the path. I run on a bike path that's surrounded by tress and a creek. So therapeutic....

I enjoy running in the rain. But, personally, I LOVE running in the fog!

Rarely get a chance to run in the fog.

What do you guys do/use to prevent chaffing on your nipples. I wear dri fit clothing but still get it. I've been applying Vaseline on them and it actually works.

It doesn't happen to me too often, but after it does, I cover them with those small round Band-Aids until they heal up.  Diaper rash cream in between runs.

Last nine runs have been exclusively in my Clifton 1s, for about 65 miles. Thought I'd do a NRC collage for the occasion.

In other news, anybody following Pete Kostelnick's run on IG? #runrestrepete He is only through day 15 of running across the country, but he's already hit 1,000 miles.

Thank you guys! I actually ran a 3:40. Got a little too excited, should've waited for the official times :lol:

Notice the 14 minute 2km's at the end! I don't know how I let myself give up for the end, regardless of my legs being dead :smh:

Rarely get a chance to run in the fog.

What do you guys do/use to prevent chaffing on your nipples. I wear dri fit clothing but still get it. I've been applying Vaseline on them and it actually works.

I use nip guards. A must for me, I used to try other stuff but it would stop working for the long runs.

Last edited:
The crazy part of the Berlin marathon was the elite runners also! They were absolutely killing it and in the first half were going faster than anyone ever has before. The winner's time was 6 seconds short of the world record, must've been so exciting to get to see them run. The winner crossed the finish line and did a ":smh:" right after

Awesome job on the Berlin run! A few of my coworkers from Hong Kong ran it and they had a blast. 

3.5 mile track run in the Hokas. Feeling pretty good today with the exception of taking a week off from running.

Nice job everyone. Hurt my knee the other day and have to rest it for a few days. Hate not being able to go for a run...

Hope you recover soon. I know what it is not to be able to run. Ive been injured twice; 2 months the first time and 6 months the second. Just rest and relax that knee and slowly get back at it.

ran 8 miles non stop at 5.5mph... not quite there yet for my halfathon this sunday :smh: hopefully my adrenaline will take the 5 mile slack :D :smokin
my last leg day is tonight, gonna work one calves, inner/outer thighs to help me a bit. then a 2 day rest

Starting October with a run.. With the weather looking better should hopefully get out more.

Last edited:
^Fast!

I want to start running again already :smh:

But I'm going to wait until November 1st at least....we'll see :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom