RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

OK guys, October has started - let's ease back into the #NTChallenge routine.

This month is simple.  Let's see if we can accumulate 600 miles on the NRC+ app.  Just tag every run to your feed with #NTRunning.

We're 5.81 miles closer as of 10 minutes ago, haha.

OK guys, October has started - let's ease back into the #NTChallenge routine.

This month is simple.  Let's see if we can accumulate 600 miles on the NRC+ app.  Just tag every run to your feed with #NTRunning.
We're 5.81 miles closer as of 10 minutes ago, haha.

Explain this a little more. I'm new to this but want to contribute

Explain this a little more. I'm new to this but want to contribute
If you run with the Nike Running app, you can add your run to your feed (it looks a little like Instagram).  Once you've selected the picture/stickers/etc., you can type a caption.  Use the hashtag #NTRunning.  The app creates leaderboards for all hashtags, so it will add up all the miles with that hashtag in the caption.  For September, we were somewhere near 475 miles, last I checked.  I think we can break 600, at least.

Welcome back, Goosh!

Regarding the NT Challenge... We all should agree on a separate # for it (i.e. #NTrBestOfOctober16 / #NTrChallengeOct2016 / #NTrChallenge2K16 / #NTrOct2016500mi etc.). Of course, we'd also include our main # in our posts, #NTrunning.

Last edited:
I guess that means I should update the running app? I've been hesitant after people's initial comments

So how are we doing this? I logged in my run from today with #NTRunnig. But only one other person is on the leaderboard

I think the leaderboard is defaulted to a monthly time frame. However, you can change it to yearly or weekly too.

10pm run, just before the storms arrived

If you run with the Nike Running app, you can add your run to your feed (it looks a little like Instagram).  Once you've selected the picture/stickers/etc., you can type a caption.  Use the hashtag #NTRunning.  The app creates leaderboards for all hashtags, so it will add up all the miles with that hashtag in the caption.  For September, we were somewhere near 475 miles, last I checked.  I think we can break 600, at least.

Since they default it to a monthly time frame, maybe we should shoot for the 600 like you mentioned? Or shoot for a greater goal? Whatever we agree on, let's agree on a # for it...

#NTrOCT600? #NTr1000 Ideas?

Last edited:
Since they default it to a monthly time frame, maybe we should shoot for the 600 like you mentioned? Or shoot for a greater goal? Whatever we agree on, let's agree on a # for it...

#NTrOCT600? #NTr1000 Ideas?
#NTrOCT600 it is.  Then we can decide on a November number if we hit it too quickly.

This will sound stupid. But what exactly is the process of signing up and participating in a race. Thinking of doing a 5K.

Thanks, Tim! I like it a lot! It fits like the Vapor hat.

A day off calls for 2 runs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom