RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Got a nice run in before I head off for camping tomorrow. I hope I can get a run over the weekend, but I doubt it lol

Got a nice run in before I head off for camping tomorrow. I hope I can get a run over the weekend, but I doubt it lol

ILL, how many miles do you average a day? Just curious. It sucks that the website is so buggy, I can't check people profile and their run patterns. I need to know if I can catch up and make it to the top 10.
laugh.gif

ILL, how many miles do you average a day? Just curious. It sucks that the website is so buggy, I can't check people profile and their run patterns. I need to know if I can catch up and make it to the top 10.
laugh.gif

Since I'm training for a 1/2, I try to get 40/week. However, when I'm not training for a race, I try to get 15/week. The whole Nike+ concept is GREAT, but they really need to dead FLASH!

Anywho... I'm slowly transitioning into Free Runs from Lunars, and I can sense a PR performance come race day (even though it's my first 1/2)
laugh.gif

Since I'm training for a 1/2, I try to get 40/week. However, when I'm not training for a race, I try to get 15/week. The whole Nike+ concept is GREAT, but they really need to dead FLASH!

Anywho... I'm slowly transitioning into Free Runs from Lunars, and I can sense a PR performance come race day (even though it's my first 1/2)
laugh.gif

And yah they need to get rid of flash to make it even accessible through an ipad. Or make an ipad app for it, ipad is perfect for viewing and keeping track of runs, goals and challenges.

And yah they need to get rid of flash to make it even accessible through an ipad. Or make an ipad app for it, ipad is perfect for viewing and keeping track of runs, goals and challenges.

Tried to tell you dudes about Nike + not being that accurate.

As for stretching, don't do static stretches before a run. Normally the only "stretching" I do before is before a speed workout and that is after I have done a slow jog warm up then do some dynamic stretches to loosen my hips. ILL when is the half you are training for? I am building a base and only getting about 30/week now. Hoping to build that up to 45-50 and do a half in the fall.

Tried to tell you dudes about Nike + not being that accurate.

As for stretching, don't do static stretches before a run. Normally the only "stretching" I do before is before a speed workout and that is after I have done a slow jog warm up then do some dynamic stretches to loosen my hips. ILL when is the half you are training for? I am building a base and only getting about 30/week now. Hoping to build that up to 45-50 and do a half in the fall.

promise nike+ is frustrating sometimes, seems like my runs are most off in my FR2s though, I feel like my sensor is more accurate in my other shoes...anyone else experiencing this? Illy?
Anyway I have what is now only 6.95 miles to sync instead of 7.5, but I'm pissed at the runs cutting me short so I'm not syncing since I want the run I see to be a "real" one.

We definitely need to do a 2nd, longer challenge.

promise nike+ is frustrating sometimes, seems like my runs are most off in my FR2s though, I feel like my sensor is more accurate in my other shoes...anyone else experiencing this? Illy?
Anyway I have what is now only 6.95 miles to sync instead of 7.5, but I'm pissed at the runs cutting me short so I'm not syncing since I want the run I see to be a "real" one.

We definitely need to do a 2nd, longer challenge.

AB: It's in September. I want to log at least two 20 milers before Race Day.

CMoney: I'm using the Nike+GPS app, so I think it's more of a weather issue for me at least. My area is almost always foggy.

And as for a second challenge... that is a DEFINITE! I know it'll be soon that we SMASH 2011mi, so maybe we could all discuss NT CHALLENGE II. I'm thinking a multiple TEAM race, where each challenger selects a team to run for. Just throwing it out there...

CMoney: I'm using the Nike+GPS app, so I think it's more of a weather issue for me at least. My area is almost always foggy.

And as for a second challenge... that is a DEFINITE! I know it'll be soon that we SMASH 2011mi, so maybe we could all discuss NT CHALLENGE II. I'm thinking a multiple TEAM race, where each challenger selects a team to run for. Just throwing it out there...

yeah, we'll gonna get past 2011 miles real soon! looking forward to what the new challenge would be.

haven't been able to log in runs lately as the sensor for my ipod got broke. heading out to exchange it later in the day.

yeah, we'll gonna get past 2011 miles real soon! looking forward to what the new challenge would be.

haven't been able to log in runs lately as the sensor for my ipod got broke. heading out to exchange it later in the day.

Due toILLustRAYt I finally got some Lunars to run in and place my Nike+ sensore into and I'm gonna rotate these shoes with my asic's which I use a pouch to place the sensor in.

Opinions on LunarElite 2+ ?

Due toILLustRAYt I finally got some Lunars to run in and place my Nike+ sensore into and I'm gonna rotate these shoes with my asic's which I use a pouch to place the sensor in.

Opinions on LunarElite 2+ ?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

sounds good.......................... if I can be on your team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

sounds good.......................... if I can be on your team
laugh.gif

Just joined (DreKwon)
pimp.gif

It logged 2.77mi from me, i'm looking through my iPod trying to figure out where it documented that lol.

OP is at 130+ mi?! God damn man
eek.gif

Just joined (DreKwon)
pimp.gif

It logged 2.77mi from me, i'm looking through my iPod trying to figure out where it documented that lol.

OP is at 130+ mi?! God damn man
eek.gif

Damn, looks like I'm out. My knee hurts after my 6 mile run yesterday and I tried running this morning and I was able to put in 3 miles but the knee pain got worse afterwards. I might have to wait for it to heal or try again when the LG2 arrives but by then the challenge will likely be over.
laugh.gif

Anyone else had experience with runners knee? How long it took to heal? Any tips to make the pain go away faster?

Anyways, good luck.

Damn, looks like I'm out. My knee hurts after my 6 mile run yesterday and I tried running this morning and I was able to put in 3 miles but the knee pain got worse afterwards. I might have to wait for it to heal or try again when the LG2 arrives but by then the challenge will likely be over.
laugh.gif

Anyone else had experience with runners knee? How long it took to heal? Any tips to make the pain go away faster?

Anyways, good luck.

Ive always had knee pains, have to wear arch support sometimes but I guess it depends on the sneakers your using

Back
Top Bottom