RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I'm kinda tight I'm now seeing this thread....I'm a fat bastard but I'm about to put in some work...

I'm kinda tight I'm now seeing this thread....I'm a fat bastard but I'm about to put in some work...

Tim: Sometimes...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

RT: Good job, Sir! Thus, the purpose of the thread.
pimp.gif

RFX: NICE! TBH, I was never a fan of the LG2, but, now, I have an itch to copp a pair, specifically, the Wolf Grey / Chlorine cw.

Got an okay run in... I gunned it toward the end and recorded my fastest mile on Nike+, 5:58. 
happy.gif

Tim: Sometimes...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

RT: Good job, Sir! Thus, the purpose of the thread.
pimp.gif

RFX: NICE! TBH, I was never a fan of the LG2, but, now, I have an itch to copp a pair, specifically, the Wolf Grey / Chlorine cw.

Got an okay run in... I gunned it toward the end and recorded my fastest mile on Nike+, 5:58. 
happy.gif

~219mi to go, NT!

Since we'll be SMASHING 2011 soon, we could start discussing PART II....

WEST COAST vs. EAST COAST? (I think most of us are in the U.S.)
nerd.gif

~219mi to go, NT!

Since we'll be SMASHING 2011 soon, we could start discussing PART II....

WEST COAST vs. EAST COAST? (I think most of us are in the U.S.)
nerd.gif

Good idea on the West vs. East challenge but for it to be fair, illy and hoya can’t be from the same coast so that there isn’t a clear cut winner off the bat or else people might lose motivation to run. I mean I know that if my team is close to taking the lead I’d run an extra mile or two a day to surpass the other team. The competition is a great motivation.

Good idea on the West vs. East challenge but for it to be fair, illy and hoya can’t be from the same coast so that there isn’t a clear cut winner off the bat or else people might lose motivation to run. I mean I know that if my team is close to taking the lead I’d run an extra mile or two a day to surpass the other team. The competition is a great motivation.

If everyone's cool with it, WEST vs. EAST it may be then... Any other suggestions (i.e. distance / another team division / etc)?

RFX: True. I hope hoya's on the East Coast, so I can run for the West.

If everyone's cool with it, WEST vs. EAST it may be then... Any other suggestions (i.e. distance / another team division / etc)?

RFX: True. I hope hoya's on the East Coast, so I can run for the West.

~142mi to GO! This didn't even last one month
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It turns out hoya and I are on the same coast... 
nerd.gif

~142mi to GO! This didn't even last one month
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It turns out hoya and I are on the same coast... 
nerd.gif

Stupid Nike website is pissing me off. I can't even type my username and password for some reason. It's the same way with their search function, once the text bar open you can't type on it. They need to remake the whole website.

Stupid Nike website is pissing me off. I can't even type my username and password for some reason. It's the same way with their search function, once the text bar open you can't type on it. They need to remake the whole website.

It just would seem unfair if the top 3 people end up in the same team since they are ahead by so much but I think there will always be a chance of that happening.

I'm just going to throw idea out there.

Make the top 2 or top 3 runners after this first challenge be captain and people could pick which runner leader group they want to join and go from there. First to 1,000 miles, most miles in a month, etc...

or

Pick two rivals (with 50/50 in followers) and make teams for each and let people side with whichever they like better. ie: Team Marvel vs. Team DC, Team Iphone vs. Team Android, Team Pacman vs. Team Mayweather, etc...

It just would seem unfair if the top 3 people end up in the same team since they are ahead by so much but I think there will always be a chance of that happening.

I'm just going to throw idea out there.

Make the top 2 or top 3 runners after this first challenge be captain and people could pick which runner leader group they want to join and go from there. First to 1,000 miles, most miles in a month, etc...

or

Pick two rivals (with 50/50 in followers) and make teams for each and let people side with whichever they like better. ie: Team Marvel vs. Team DC, Team Iphone vs. Team Android, Team Pacman vs. Team Mayweather, etc...

Great suggestions being thrown out there!

How about more than two teams? Regionally, we could break it up like professional sports divisions (NBA; Pacific / Atlantic / Central / NW / SW / SE), or would that be too many teams?

119mi to go!

Back
Top Bottom