RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Great suggestions being thrown out there!

How about more than two teams? Regionally, we could break it up like professional sports divisions (NBA; Pacific / Atlantic / Central / NW / SW / SE), or would that be too many teams?

119mi to go!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

How about more than two teams? Regionally, we could break it up like professional sports divisions (NBA; Pacific / Atlantic / Central / NW / SW / SE), or would that be too many teams?

119mi to go!

That sounds like too many teams to me.
I just ran for the first time in about 1 week now that i'm feeling better, and nike+ kinda pissed me off too.

I'll be back for the next challenge

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

119mi to go!

That sounds like too many teams to me.
I just ran for the first time in about 1 week now that i'm feeling better, and nike+ kinda pissed me off too.

I'll be back for the next challenge

yeah, maybe we can make it a regional thing like it is in pro sports...

on a totally different note, how long do your nike+ sensors last? do you keep a spare one just in case?

yeah, maybe we can make it a regional thing like it is in pro sports...

on a totally different note, how long do your nike+ sensors last? do you keep a spare one just in case?

i liked the team captain idea. top 2 or 3 runners be captains and pick your teams. then decode what the challege is.

i liked the team captain idea. top 2 or 3 runners be captains and pick your teams. then decode what the challege is.

Maybe 3 or 4 teams max, if we opt for more than two teams. 1,000mi sounds like a good distance for the next one, or should we increase it to 2,000 to make it last longer?

Maybe 3 or 4 teams max, if we opt for more than two teams. 1,000mi sounds like a good distance for the next one, or should we increase it to 2,000 to make it last longer?

I think a 1000 is good since were splitting to teams, especially if it's 3-4 teams. Plus if one team gets all the long runners then the challenge isn't too long where people might get bored and just wait for it to finish.

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

IIRC it should last 1000 hours of recording so depends on how much you run. It only records when in sync I think but you can turn it off (put to sleep) or just remove it so it doesn't use up the battery.

I think a 1000 is good since were splitting to teams, especially if it's 3-4 teams. Plus if one team gets all the long runners then the challenge isn't too long where people might get bored and just wait for it to finish.

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

IIRC it should last 1000 hours of recording so depends on how much you run. It only records when in sync I think but you can turn it off (put to sleep) or just remove it so it doesn't use up the battery.

yeah, 3-4 teams w/ first to 1000 miles sounds good to me!

another question. what's the longest it took for your run to show up on nike+ after you synced it? i synced my run last night and it has yet to reflect on my total runs on my homepage up to now.

yeah, 3-4 teams w/ first to 1000 miles sounds good to me!

another question. what's the longest it took for your run to show up on nike+ after you synced it? i synced my run last night and it has yet to reflect on my total runs on my homepage up to now.

BB: I think the longest it took for mine was ~10 minutes. I'm using an iPhone btw...

55mi to go! WE'RE CROSSING THE FINISHLINE TODAY!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

BB: I think the longest it took for mine was ~10 minutes. I'm using an iPhone btw...

55mi to go! WE'RE CROSSING THE FINISHLINE TODAY!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yah about 10 minutes if doesn't upload by then, then it probably got lost in limbo.
laugh.gif

My run recorded today but didn't sync with Facebook, first time It did that.
Nikeplus website just sucks balls.

Yah about 10 minutes if doesn't upload by then, then it probably got lost in limbo.
laugh.gif

My run recorded today but didn't sync with Facebook, first time It did that.
Nikeplus website just sucks balls.

yeah, the website sucks!!! i synced my ipod last night. it shows up on my itunes but still nothing as far as the nike+ website goes! that was a good 18 miles lost!!!

yeah, the website sucks!!! i synced my ipod last night. it shows up on my itunes but still nothing as far as the nike+ website goes! that was a good 18 miles lost!!!

i have a proposal:

let's use birthdays.

it's seemingly random, and we should be able to get (roughly) 4 equal groups... obviously, the more participants we had, the more equal it would get.

so how about...

Team 1: Jan 1 - March 31
Team 2: April 1 - June 30
Team 3: July 1 - September 30
Team 4: October 1 - December 31

i have a proposal:

let's use birthdays.

it's seemingly random, and we should be able to get (roughly) 4 equal groups... obviously, the more participants we had, the more equal it would get.

so how about...

Team 1: Jan 1 - March 31
Team 2: April 1 - June 30
Team 3: July 1 - September 30
Team 4: October 1 - December 31

Back
Top Bottom