||||| (RUNNERS of the FREEworld) ||| (A Nike Free Appreciation Thread) |||||

Can anyone tell me how the free 3.0 v2 fit compared to the free run? Im about to order a pair of the v2's for my new running shoe. I wear a size 10 in the free run should I order the same in the 3.0 v2?

Edit: nevermind ordered a 10. Picked the neon green up for $59.40 shipped
pimp.gif

Can anyone tell me how the free 3.0 v2 fit compared to the free run? Im about to order a pair of the v2's for my new running shoe. I wear a size 10 in the free run should I order the same in the 3.0 v2?

Edit: nevermind ordered a 10. Picked the neon green up for $59.40 shipped
pimp.gif

Very nice, BW! I'm hoping for a Tuesday delivery for my HuaraFREEs...

Anywho... my latest FR2 and a work in progress, FREEpacqs
29nfrj5.png

Very nice, BW! I'm hoping for a Tuesday delivery for my HuaraFREEs...

Anywho... my latest FR2 and a work in progress, FREEpacqs
29nfrj5.png

Race Day Shoes for the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon.
2aru47.png

And HuaraFREEs. I no longer regret selling my retros.
happy.gif

j5zaso.png

Race Day Shoes for the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon.
2aru47.png

And HuaraFREEs. I no longer regret selling my retros.
happy.gif

j5zaso.png

Yo Ray, didn't the Free's come out around 2005/6? I remember buying a pair of v1 5.0's awhile ago but not that far back!
And how'd you do that speckle job, looks FRESH!
Sweet collection man!

Yo Ray, didn't the Free's come out around 2005/6? I remember buying a pair of v1 5.0's awhile ago but not that far back!
And how'd you do that speckle job, looks FRESH!
Sweet collection man!

for anyone who has both livestrong editions, does anyone feel like the black and yellow edition fit tighter than the grey and burgundy edition?

for anyone who has both livestrong editions, does anyone feel like the black and yellow edition fit tighter than the grey and burgundy edition?

KK: I think 03 was their debut.

Modz: LSs are looking DOPE!

FREEclipse
96avr4.png

3M (partial) Bonus
2ufu6pe.png

KK: I think 03 was their debut.

Modz: LSs are looking DOPE!

FREEclipse
96avr4.png

3M (partial) Bonus
2ufu6pe.png

Those FREEclipse are absolutely SICK! Might have to steal that colorway. BEAUTIFUL

Those FREEclipse are absolutely SICK! Might have to steal that colorway. BEAUTIFUL

Thanks, haddix and Ron! I have at least one more FR2iD in the works... then it's off to the LG3
tongue.gif

Thanks, haddix and Ron! I have at least one more FR2iD in the works... then it's off to the LG3
tongue.gif

nice free runers  everyone, was thinking about getting a pair for the gym, i know their good for running, but doesn anyone one have any experience with them in the gym lifting weights and kicking around dumbbells etc . any feed back is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom