Rush Limbaugh: We need segregated buses

Rush is one of the many White people in this country, that feel that only WHITE people should be calling all the shots not only in America, but in the world.If you are a Right wing White Christian, it's even better. Hopefully, global warming will wipe out all of those clowns.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

"Tell Rush Limbaugh to get off my _s, it's 2010, not 1864"

Why was I gonna come in here and say this too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

its funny because anyone with a decent education can read what he said and know that he didnt say we need to segregate buses ... he said it in a sarcastic tone mocking the president ... he then went on to say obama wont be "up in arms" about this video because its black on white and not vice versa ...

That's the problem, people who listen to Rush and take his word as gospel do not have a decent education, and most likely cannot read as well,so determing literary devices is not their strong point. That person is sitting in their truck going "yeah!"

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

LilStarZ07 wrote:
its funny because anyone with a decent education can read what he said and know that he didnt say we need to segregate buses ... he said it in a sarcastic tone mocking the president ... he then went on to say obama wont be "up in arms" about this video because its black on white and not vice versa ...

That's the problem, people who listen to Rush and take his word as gospel do not have a decent education, and most likely cannot read as well, so determing literary devices is not their strong point. That person is sitting in their truck going "yeah!"

you are ignorant son.

ugh i hate this guy. his ratings are probably dropping so he probably wanted to say something crazy to get his ratings up. my dad listens to this dude and inever understood why. although my dad and i don't agree in politics hes still a very intelligent person..never understood why he likes this guy.

i remember back in the day rush basically talked like drug addicts were the scum of the earth and then he started getting addicted to oc(hill billy heroin)and got in trouble for buying it illegally. this guys as bad or worse than o'reilly.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm not surprised by this line of action from Rush because racists do what racists do, BE RACIST.. ...

For you who think he is a racist, that is just stupid. He is friends with Bo Snerdley and they have been working together since the beginning.
vfjcc1.jpg

Originally Posted by MC miker

I'm not surprised by this line of action from Rush because racists do what racists do, BE RACIST.. ...

For you who think he is a racist, that is just stupid. He is friends with Bo Snerdley and they have been working together since the beginning.
vfjcc1.jpg

Why do you have a pic of Bobby Seales there? I hope you are not suggesting that Bobby and Rush hang out, are you? Limbaugh is a racist manipulator just likeJerry Falwell was.

He's an instigator who draws upon the fear of many angry and disaffected people. He resorts to a lot of doublespeak and tactics that are less than noble oreven honest.

my jaw literally dropped when I read the title. like this is beyond absurd. i know he's an ignorant racist and all, but to say this blatantly is pathetic.and he holds weight with republicans...like seriously, how is that party run? how are they not a laughing stock? i guess im fortunate enough to live in a majorcity so i guess i dont see small town ignorance and what not
smh.gif

wow. shame on the ppl who are going to agree with this non-sense. Obama's America? Racism being inborn?

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Originally Posted by MC miker

vfjcc1.jpg

Why do you have a pic of Bobby Seales there? I hope you are not suggesting that Bobby and Rush hang out, are you? Limbaugh is a racist manipulator just like Jerry Falwell was.
No, im not suggesting that. I posted the wrong picture.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

LilStarZ07 wrote:

That's the problem, people who listen to Rush and take his word as gospel do not have a decent education, and most likely cannot read as well, so determing literary devices is not their strong point. That person is sitting in their truck going "yeah!"

you are ignorant son.

Normally i'd respond, but i can honestly say i don't care about what any Rush supporter/Rush supporter sympathizer thinks. Seriously, youcould say the most vile untrue things right now and i'd just laugh at you.

LilStarZ07 wrote:

you are ignorant son.
Normally i'd respond, but i can honestly say i don't care about what any Rush supporter/Rush supporter sympathizer thinks. Seriously, you could say the most vile untrue things right now and i'd just laugh at you.

More ignorance son. Why would I say something vile and untrue when I am calling it like I see it. Furthermore, I don't support Rush and I don'tsympathize with him- he chose to be what he is, he can defend himself. Fact is, the story is from a liberal attack site, which is worse that the evil FoxNetwork that everyone around here protests. Left wing = Right wing and you can't even see it. As I said you are ignorant son.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

This man is a SHOCK JOCK. You are supposed to think and feel the way you feel right now from the garbage this man spews. For him, ALL publicity is good publicity, and by bringing this up we are supporting him. Next time you hear a snippet, or click on something he said somewhere, their are advertisements via commercial or via web, you are putting money into his pocket. (As indirect as it may seem)

Co-sign, he is winning right now. That is what shock jocks do. They say outrageous things they might or might not agree with just to stir people up.

you guys know he was being sarcastic right. Sarcasm doesnt read well.

he has 20 million listeners at least, hes not going anywhere.

LilStarZ07 wrote:

you are ignorant son.
Normally i'd respond, but i can honestly say i don't care about what any Rush supporter/Rush supporter sympathizer thinks. Seriously, you could say the most vile untrue things right now and i'd just laugh at you.

More ignorance son. Why would I say something vile and untrue when I am calling it like I see it. Furthermore, I don't support Rush and I don't sympathize with him- he chose to be what he is, he can defend himself. Fact is, the story is from a liberal attack site, which is worse that the evil Fox Network that everyone around here protests. Left wing = Right wing and you can't even see it. As I said you are ignorant son.

What does any of that have to do with what i said regarding Rush listeners who take his every word as gospel, or even your own ignorant assumption?

LilStarZ07 wrote:

you are ignorant son.

More ignorance son. Why would I say something vile and untrue when I am calling it like I see it. Furthermore, I don't support Rush and I don't sympathize with him- he chose to be what he is, he can defend himself. Fact is, the story is from a liberal attack site, which is worse that the evil Fox Network that everyone around here protests. Left wing = Right wing and you can't even see it. As I said you are ignorant son.

What does any of that have to do with what i said regarding Rush listeners who take his every word as gospel, or even your own ignorant assumption?

Here is a little word for you, stereotyping. You are using stereotypes created by the left, just as the right creates stereotypes against the left. Youroriginal statement is ignorant and has no factual basis. Are there loons that listen to that guy and take his word as gospel, yes; but when someone commandsan audience of millions you are using the example of maybe a couple thousand. If you wish to prove these people can't read, write, or eat then be myguest. What you say is like saying the freaks in SF represent the entire democratic party.

Oh i know i'm stereotyping, i did it on purpose. That's just how low i think of them. I don't care what anyone else in the world is saying aboutanything else right now. I didn't say anything about all rush listeners, i made my specific target group pretty clear. If you want to defend thosethousands out of millions you speak of, be my guest. I won't, and i won't care.

Oh i know i'm stereotyping, i did it on purpose. That's just how low i think of them. I don't care what anyone else in the world is saying about anything else right now. I didn't say anything about all rush listeners, i made my specific target group pretty clear. If you want to defend those thousands out of millions you speak of, be my guest. I won't, and i won't care.
I agree that there are crazies on both sides. I apologize if I came at you hard, but I am a centrist and NT needs balance when you have posterslike OP trying to start controversy using sources that are worse than Fox, MSNBC and even Rush himself. As for Rush, I can care less what he says, I don'tlisten to him; but I tuned in for a while to see what the fuss is all about. And I heard enough to know the guy is a sarcastic bastard that says extremethings to get his point across.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Gello 201

This man is a SHOCK JOCK. You are supposed to think and feel the way you feel right now from the garbage this man spews. For him, ALL publicity is good publicity, and by bringing this up we are supporting him. Next time you hear a snippet, or click on something he said somewhere, their are advertisements via commercial or via web, you are putting money into his pocket. (As indirect as it may seem)

Co-sign, he is winning right now. That is what shock jocks do. They say outrageous things they might or might not agree with just to stir people up.

We know he is a shock jock. That's not the problem. The problem is a large portion of his audience has the inability to discern between when Rush is makingirrational statements to piss people off and he he actual has a genuine point.

Many people take everything Rush says as Gospel as if he was a news anchor.
eyes.gif
This would be fine if all of the aforementioned people stayed on a secluded island in the Pacific ocean. However, they don't. You see themeveryday whether at school, work, mall, etc. When you interact with people whose views on life not only violently clash with your but can actually bedetrimental to your own well-being, then a problem arises.

Thats my gripe.

Oh i know i'm stereotyping, i did it on purpose. That's just how low i think of them. I don't care what anyone else in the world is saying about anything else right now. I didn't say anything about all rush listeners, i made my specific target group pretty clear. If you want to defend those thousands out of millions you speak of, be my guest. I won't, and i won't care.
I agree that there are crazies on both sides. I apologize if I came at you hard, but I am a centrist and NT needs balance when you have posters like OP trying to start controversy using sources that are worse than Fox, MSNBC and even Rush himself. As for Rush, I can care less what he says, I don't listen to him; but I tuned in for a while to see what the fuss is all about. And I heard enough to know the guy is a sarcastic bastard that says extreme things to get his point across.
You just defended Rush like you said you won't... OP isn't starting controversy. He's just linking a story on NT. We all know whostarted the controversy.

Back
Top Bottom