Rush Limbaugh: We need segregated buses

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

His time is coming to an end soon.
it's won't. the man is the most powerful voice on talk radio. to end him means to end the industry but that would mean censorship and itwon;t go over very well.....

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

"Tell Rush Limbaugh to get off my _s, it's 2010, not 1864"

i was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Oh i know i'm stereotyping, i did it on purpose. That's just how low i think of them. I don't care what anyone else in the world is saying about anything else right now. I didn't say anything about all rush listeners, i made my specific target group pretty clear. If you want to defend those thousands out of millions you speak of, be my guest. I won't, and i won't care.
I agree that there are crazies on both sides. I apologize if I came at you hard, but I am a centrist and NT needs balance when you have posters like OP trying to start controversy using sources that are worse than Fox, MSNBC and even Rush himself. As for Rush, I can care less what he says, I don't listen to him; but I tuned in for a while to see what the fuss is all about. And I heard enough to know the guy is a sarcastic bastard that says extreme things to get his point across.
You just defended Rush like you said you won't... OP isn't starting controversy. He's just linking a story on NT. We all know who started the controversy.

Get a clue dude. You NT liberal sheep are predictable.

\/- Don't worry essential, I have seen your liberal rants and I know you're a sheep and an uneducated one at that.

Originally Posted by MC miker

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm not surprised by this line of action from Rush because racists do what racists do, BE RACIST.. ...

For you who think he is a racist, that is just stupid. He is friends with Bo Snerdley and they have been working together since the beginning.

[Rush] I can't be racist I have a black friend employee. [/Rush] *Rush continuing to say racist thingseveryday* And it is not like James Golden (his real name) is some sort of black revolutionary.. A shocker to some of you who think I am a "liberalsheep" I listen to Rush Limbaugh a decent amount(It is called objectivity).. Dude is a blatant racist.. Or if he is not a racist he says racist things tostir up the racist crowd.. making him A RACIST..

Originally Posted by the coolness

Anybody else get scared by the fact that there's people out there listening to him and saying to themselves: "You know, this guy makes sense..."

yes!!! but many americans are dumb!

Oh i know i'm stereotyping, i did it on purpose. That's just how low i think of them. I don't care what anyone else in the world is saying about anything else right now. I didn't say anything about all rush listeners, i made my specific target group pretty clear. If you want to defend those thousands out of millions you speak of, be my guest. I won't, and i won't care.
I agree that there are crazies on both sides. I apologize if I came at you hard, but I am a centrist and NT needs balance when you have posters like OP trying to start controversy using sources that are worse than Fox, MSNBC and even Rush himself. As for Rush, I can care less what he says, I don't listen to him; but I tuned in for a while to see what the fuss is all about. And I heard enough to know the guy is a sarcastic bastard that says extreme things to get his point across.
You just defended Rush like you said you won't... OP isn't starting controversy. He's just linking a story on NT. We all know who started the controversy.

\/- Don't worry essential, I have seen your liberal rants and I know you're a sheep and an uneducated one at that.
u mad?

You guys realize that guys like Limbaugh, Beck and O'Reilly are basically characters/actors that say outrageous things to generate attention and publicity?

There's a reason why these guys are super rich and super popular. They know how to fool with the public's emotions.

Says the guy who says he will not defend this piece of crap but goes on to defend him anyway.. I am the uneducated one, while you defend thissorry excuse for a human being like he is a good person....

Its funny how liberals are sheep but those who are Conservative cannot be sheep at all... Go sit down.........

"If homosexuality being inborn is what makes it acceptable, why does racism being inborn not make racism acceptable?" the talk show host asked. "I'm sorry - I mean, this is the way my mind works. But apparently now we don't choose racism, we just are racists. We are born that way. We don't choose it. So shouldn't it be acceptable, excuse - this is according to the way the left thinks about things."

This is deplorable.
smh.gif

Funny, and I am not supporting the guy; BUT, that is not what I got out of that at all. But you quoting MediaMatters (source of the story) is just as funny as those who listen to Rush. Even in their attempt to twist his words you can still see the sarcasm. But this is NT, so have at it.

I agree 100% I've never even listened to his show, and I can pick out the sarcasm and mockery in the text that they quoted. People of normalintelligence don't see this and actually think he literally means we should bring back segregation, or that being racist is the same as being homosexual. He was pointing out what he feels are hypocracies by showing you how ridiculous it sounds when you flip the situation. He is supposed to sound controversial,thats what he does.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Funny, and I am not supporting the guy; BUT, that is not what I got out of that at all. But you quoting MediaMatters (source of the story) is just as funny as those who listen to Rush. Even in their attempt to twist his words you can still see the sarcasm. But this is NT, so have at it.

I agree 100% I've never even listened to his show, and I can pick out the sarcasm and mockery in the text that they quoted. People of normal intelligence don't see this and actually think he literally means we should bring back segregation, or that being racist is the same as being homosexual. He was pointing out what he feels are hypocracies by showing you how ridiculous it sounds when you flip the situation. He is supposed to sound controversial, thats what he does.

Which is what I've been saying. You can see the sarcasm, but there are many Americans who can't. Some people actual see this guy as a legit newsanalyst.
After watching some of the interviews of people at the health care rallies, I've started to question the average intelligence of the American population.Obviously, the people interviewed aren't indicative of the entire country. However, it's safe to assume those interviewed represent a large portion ofRush's audience.

Which is scary.

you guys know he was being sarcastic right. Sarcasm doesnt read well.

Good ol' sarcasm. The last line of defense. In case of emergency and you go way too far, just break the sarcasm seal.

Give me a break. With this guy's comment history, most notably the McNabb incident, should he really be given the benefit of the doubt that he wassarcastic?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Good ol' sarcasm. The last line of defense. In case of emergency and you go way too far, just break the sarcasm seal.

Give me a break. With this guy's comment history, most notably the McNabb incident, should he really be given the benefit of the doubt that he was sarcastic?

I think mockery is a better term than sarcasm for this instance.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

This man is a SHOCK JOCK. You are supposed to think and feel the way you feel right now from the garbage this man spews. For him, ALL publicity is good publicity, and by bringing this up we are supporting him. Next time you hear a snippet, or click on something he said somewhere, their are advertisements via commercial or via web, you are putting money into his pocket. (As indirect as it may seem)

+1
They are getting paid MILLIONS in click-revenue as well as radio ads. So they love when people get upset. It certainly doesn't hurt that he has the mostlistened to program on radio.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Says the guy who says he will not defend this piece of crap but goes on to defend him anyway.. I am the uneducated one, while you defend this sorry excuse for a human being like he is a good person....

Its funny how liberals are sheep but those who are Conservative cannot be sheep at all... Go sit down.........

Go to the corner son. The neos are sheep as well, but you libs are so lock headed you are even more brainwashed than the neos and you can't even seeit. I am not defending the man, I am attacking the argument made. It is from a liberal attack site and twisted to get the desired result, same as all you arefussing over about the neos doing. I don't care for the guy or the way he delivers his message, but I at least have the intellect to see what is going on.

he's a %%##%#+. who cares? he's caking so i guess there are dumbasses who listen to this %%##%#+.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Give me a break. With this guy's comment history, most notably the McNabb incident, should he really be given the benefit of the doubt that he was sarcastic?

I think mockery is a better term than sarcasm for this instance.

Mockery-

1. Scornfully contemptuous ridicule; derision.
  2. A specific act of ridicule or derision.
  3. An object of scorn or ridicule: made a mockery of the rules.
  4. A false, derisive, or impudent imitation: The trial was a mockery of justice.
  5. Something ludicrously futile or unsuitable: The few packages of food seemed a mockery in the face of such enormous destitution.

Ok...I think I get it now...

So apparently, all Rush was doing, his sole intension (
eyes.gif
) was to mock theopposition, by making light work of Segregation--a act and a period of time in American history where a wholepopulation of AMERICANS were denied the very freedoms and liberties promised to them by the organic constitution of this nation.

Lets make a trivialization out of the fact that, up until as recent as the 1960s, an entire segment of NATURAL and NATIVE BORN AMERICANS were viewed as socialunfit second tier beings--so much so that the governing bodies of this country validated their marginalization as lawful, and justified their unequal andunfair treatment.

Yes, lets make a mockery out of Segregation to teach the opposition a lesson...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom