Russell Westbrook top 5 pg?

My order would be

Cp3
Williams
Rondo
Nash
Rose
Westbrook

By the end of this year Rose will be top 3 and I see Nash sliding a few spots.  John Wall might even get in the mix. 

My order would be

Cp3
Williams
Rondo
Nash
Rose
Westbrook

By the end of this year Rose will be top 3 and I see Nash sliding a few spots.  John Wall might even get in the mix. 

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Dennis Scott and Kendall Gill are on NBATV right now.

Their point guard rankings:

Scott:

Williams
Paul
Rose
Rondo
Nash
Westbrook

Gill:

Williams
Rose
Rondo
Paul
Nash
Westbrook

I mean...
Both are buffoons.

Here is the only true and right list, ignore all philistines and false lists, praise be to the one true top point guard list.

Tier 1 (god of point guards)
Chris Paul

Tier Two (righteous and powerful in their own right, but are not the all consuming force that is Chris Paul)
Williams
Steve Nash

Tier 3 (defense does after all win championships)
Rondo
Kidd  (yeah he can't score, all he does is play elite defense at all three perimeter positions, shoot threes at a relentlessly proficient rate and rebound the mother @@!!%@%
%%@# out of the ball, Jason Kidd is not as good as he once was, but he is still elite just in a less obvious way)
Westbrook
Chauncey Billups

Tier 5 (I'll leave this tier for non elite point guards who are mediocre passers for their positions and don't get to the FT line.)
Rose

Tier 6
Tony Parker

that's it, THAT'S THE LIST.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Dennis Scott and Kendall Gill are on NBATV right now.

Their point guard rankings:

Scott:

Williams
Paul
Rose
Rondo
Nash
Westbrook

Gill:

Williams
Rose
Rondo
Paul
Nash
Westbrook

I mean...
Both are buffoons.

Here is the only true and right list, ignore all philistines and false lists, praise be to the one true top point guard list.

Tier 1 (god of point guards)
Chris Paul

Tier Two (righteous and powerful in their own right, but are not the all consuming force that is Chris Paul)
Williams
Steve Nash

Tier 3 (defense does after all win championships)
Rondo
Kidd  (yeah he can't score, all he does is play elite defense at all three perimeter positions, shoot threes at a relentlessly proficient rate and rebound the mother @@!!%@%
%%@# out of the ball, Jason Kidd is not as good as he once was, but he is still elite just in a less obvious way)
Westbrook
Chauncey Billups

Tier 5 (I'll leave this tier for non elite point guards who are mediocre passers for their positions and don't get to the FT line.)
Rose

Tier 6
Tony Parker

that's it, THAT'S THE LIST.

Yikes. 
laugh.gif

Paul
Williams
Nash
Rondo
Rose
Westbrook
Billups
Kidd
Miller
Parker

Yikes. 
laugh.gif

Paul
Williams
Nash
Rondo
Rose
Westbrook
Billups
Kidd
Miller
Parker

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Tier 3
Chauncey Billups

Tier 5
Rose
nah.

Why? I 'd love to know, because the one thing conveniently forgoten about rose is that he is without question a terrible defender, statistically as bad if not worse than Steve Nash despite being twice the athlete.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Tier 3
Chauncey Billups

Tier 5
Rose
nah.

Why? I 'd love to know, because the one thing conveniently forgoten about rose is that he is without question a terrible defender, statistically as bad if not worse than Steve Nash despite being twice the athlete.

I'm basically ignoring this season as it's only been 4 GAMES LONG.

But last season Chauncey was unquestionably better than Rose. Plays good defense, gets to the line at a VERY high rate and is a deadly 3 point shooter, far more efficient that Rose, Chuancey is not as good as he once was, but he is still a VERY good point gaurd, vs Derrick Rose, who is merely good.

I, like many of you, clearly see the immense potential that Derrick Rose has, but I'm talking right now and right now he hasn't shown it. He may show this year, he certainly has the talent to do so, but untill he does he hasn't done anything to justify being called better than, CP3, Dwill, Nash, Rondo, Westbrook.

and FYI, Kevin love is still the best player in that draft class.

I'm basically ignoring this season as it's only been 4 GAMES LONG.

But last season Chauncey was unquestionably better than Rose. Plays good defense, gets to the line at a VERY high rate and is a deadly 3 point shooter, far more efficient that Rose, Chuancey is not as good as he once was, but he is still a VERY good point gaurd, vs Derrick Rose, who is merely good.

I, like many of you, clearly see the immense potential that Derrick Rose has, but I'm talking right now and right now he hasn't shown it. He may show this year, he certainly has the talent to do so, but untill he does he hasn't done anything to justify being called better than, CP3, Dwill, Nash, Rondo, Westbrook.

and FYI, Kevin love is still the best player in that draft class.

and who the %%*+ are you to think your list is so right?

dude nobody gives a %%*+ about your bias @*+ sports opinons that you come up with with some wild @*+ spread sheet in CP basement.

and you hate Drose like you caught him breaking your girlfirends back

dude nobody gives a %%*+ about your bias @*+ sports opinons that you come up with with some wild @*+ spread sheet in CP basement.

If right now, you'd still take Chauncey over Rose..I'll agree to disagree.

If right now, you'd still take Chauncey over Rose..I'll agree to disagree.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lol...woah relax homie. Sarcasm doesn't translate well I guess.
laugh.gif

I thought I was very obviously being hyperbolic with that line, but ill stop doing that seeing how serious you take this NT thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lol...woah relax homie. Sarcasm doesn't translate well I guess.
laugh.gif

I thought I was very obviously being hyperbolic with that line, but ill stop doing that seeing how serious you take this NT thing.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom