Russell Westbrook top 5 pg?

laugh.gif
at people putting Derrick Rose in the top 5

Russell Westbrook is borderline top 5. Might be 6th.

laugh.gif
at people putting Derrick Rose in the top 5

Russell Westbrook is borderline top 5. Might be 6th.

Osh Kosh Bosh hates Drose like he robbed him 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know it's early but right now Drose is top 5 in points and assists.  But I have a feeling if he keeps up the trend that still won't be enough for you
grin.gif

Osh Kosh Bosh hates Drose like he robbed him 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know it's early but right now Drose is top 5 in points and assists.  But I have a feeling if he keeps up the trend that still won't be enough for you
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

OKB hates rose, but Rose in top 5 is beyond laughable.

I actually dont think he does hate Rose.  He is just calling it as he sees it.  OKB's assessment of Rose is more on point than anyones on this board.  

Originally Posted by BangDak

OKB hates rose, but Rose in top 5 is beyond laughable.

I actually dont think he does hate Rose.  He is just calling it as he sees it.  OKB's assessment of Rose is more on point than anyones on this board.  

He doesn't hate Rose, he just thinks Rose is wildly overrated, which he is.

He doesn't hate Rose, he just thinks Rose is wildly overrated, which he is.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Yikes. 
laugh.gif

Paul
Williams
Nash
Rondo
Rose
Westbrook
Billups
Kidd
Miller
Parker
That's the right list.

Tier 1 PG's IMO are Rondo, Williams, and Paul. It's going to interchange as times goes on, but those three are in that group, maybe slide Nash in there too, he's good but his team is terrible right now.

Tier 2 PG's include Rose, Billups, and Kidd. The best of the rest kind of deal IMO. If Russ can stop being such a terrible shooter, he'd be in this group. If Nash ain't tier 1, he's definitely tier 2.

Tier 3 PG's include Parker, Miller, and Westbrook. All have some slight flaws in their game but excel at their strengths, and make very good PGs.

But Russell Westbrook isn't good enough to be considered Top 5 PG material, and if Wall continues to develop, that window for him to BE a top five PG.

In 4-5 years, the top five will be Rose, Rondo, Wall, Paul, and Deron. It's going to stay that way for a while IMO.

Yikes. 
laugh.gif

Paul
Williams
Nash
Rondo
Rose
Westbrook
Billups
Kidd
Miller
Parker
That's the right list.

Tier 1 PG's IMO are Rondo, Williams, and Paul. It's going to interchange as times goes on, but those three are in that group, maybe slide Nash in there too, he's good but his team is terrible right now.

Tier 2 PG's include Rose, Billups, and Kidd. The best of the rest kind of deal IMO. If Russ can stop being such a terrible shooter, he'd be in this group. If Nash ain't tier 1, he's definitely tier 2.

Tier 3 PG's include Parker, Miller, and Westbrook. All have some slight flaws in their game but excel at their strengths, and make very good PGs.

But Russell Westbrook isn't good enough to be considered Top 5 PG material, and if Wall continues to develop, that window for him to BE a top five PG.

In 4-5 years, the top five will be Rose, Rondo, Wall, Paul, and Deron. It's going to stay that way for a while IMO.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Yikes. 
laugh.gif

Paul
Williams
Nash
Rondo
Rose
Westbrook
Billups
Kidd
Miller
Parker
That's the right list.

Since this is the "right list" can you please explain to me what the hell Derrick Rose has done to be considered better than Kidd, Billups or Westbrook?  Please.  

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Yikes. 
laugh.gif

Paul
Williams
Nash
Rondo
Rose
Westbrook
Billups
Kidd
Miller
Parker
That's the right list.

Since this is the "right list" can you please explain to me what the hell Derrick Rose has done to be considered better than Kidd, Billups or Westbrook?  Please.  

You guys are od'ing in the other direction right now.  Teams do not make a game plan around stopping Billups and Kidd 
laugh.gif

- Chris Paul
- Rajon Rondo
- Deron Williams
- Steve Nash
- Jason Kidd
- Chauney Billups
- Derrick Rose
- Brian Westbrook

# He is top 10

- Chris Paul
- Rajon Rondo
- Deron Williams
- Steve Nash
- Jason Kidd
- Chauney Billups
- Derrick Rose
- Brian Westbrook

# He is top 10

You guys are od'ing in the other direction right now.  Teams do not make a game plan around stopping Billups and Kidd 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom