Russell Westbrook top 5 pg?

Originally Posted by MzD650

Originally Posted by BangDak

OKB hates rose, but Rose in top 5 is beyond laughable.

I actually dont think he does hate Rose.  He is just calling it as he sees it.  OKB's assessment of Rose is more on point than anyones on this board.  
Agreed, I've said it before dude has as much potential as any PG I've ever seen but is a worse defender than Nash which is pathetic considering how athletic he is, which makes me question his overall IQ.  I mean the dude let Toney Douglas and Ray Felton make him look like a rag doll, sorry that doesn't happen to top 5 PG's.

Originally Posted by BangDak

OKB hates rose, but Rose in top 5 is beyond laughable.

I actually dont think he does hate Rose.  He is just calling it as he sees it.  OKB's assessment of Rose is more on point than anyones on this board.  
Agreed, I've said it before dude has as much potential as any PG I've ever seen but is a worse defender than Nash which is pathetic considering how athletic he is, which makes me question his overall IQ.  I mean the dude let Toney Douglas and Ray Felton make him look like a rag doll, sorry that doesn't happen to top 5 PG's.

Makes more sense to me to rank players (at the same position) that way instead of doing the traditional 1, 2, 3, which really is like shooting fish in a barrel because you can go either way.

The best pgs in the NBA are Nash, CP3, and Deron. Either 3 of those can make a legit claim. More so CP3 and Deron since Nash's Defense is so weak but the way Nash runs a team is unmatched in my opinoon.

Westbrook isn't there and he isn't over Rondo or Rose.

He falls somewhere with Kidd and Big Chauncey

Makes more sense to me to rank players (at the same position) that way instead of doing the traditional 1, 2, 3, which really is like shooting fish in a barrel because you can go either way.

The best pgs in the NBA are Nash, CP3, and Deron. Either 3 of those can make a legit claim. More so CP3 and Deron since Nash's Defense is so weak but the way Nash runs a team is unmatched in my opinoon.

Westbrook isn't there and he isn't over Rondo or Rose.

He falls somewhere with Kidd and Big Chauncey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I mean the dude let Toney Douglas and Ray Felton make him look like a rag doll, sorry that doesn't happen to top 5 PG's.

Yea they made him look like a rag doll.  They definitely killed him in iso's and made him look like a fool.

They had their way with him all night. 

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I mean the dude let Toney Douglas and Ray Felton make him look like a rag doll, sorry that doesn't happen to top 5 PG's.

Yea they made him look like a rag doll.  They definitely killed him in iso's and made him look like a fool.

They had their way with him all night. 

Originally Posted by amel223

You guys are od'ing in the other direction right now.  Teams do not make a game plan around stopping Billups and Kidd 
laugh.gif

This is a really stupid argument.  Other teams game planning against Rose does not mean he is better.  Put Rose on the Nuggets or the Mavs and other teams would NOT be game planning to stop Rose. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are od'ing in the other direction right now.  Teams do not make a game plan around stopping Billups and Kidd 
laugh.gif

This is a really stupid argument.  Other teams game planning against Rose does not mean he is better.  Put Rose on the Nuggets or the Mavs and other teams would NOT be game planning to stop Rose. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would never make a plan to stop Kidd or Billups no matter what team they're on right now.  Those two are past their primes.  
laugh.gif

I would never make a plan to stop Kidd or Billups no matter what team they're on right now.  Those two are past their primes.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

. .
The Point  You

laugh.gif

. .
The Point  You

I am not the only one but hey if that's what you think, sure.

You are the only one who used that stupid %!* statement as your reasoning as to why Rose is better than Kidd and Billups.  Who cares if teams game plan to stop Rose and not Kidd or Billups.  Really dumb argument bro.  

You are the only one who used that stupid %!* statement as your reasoning as to why Rose is better than Kidd and Billups.  Who cares if teams game plan to stop Rose and not Kidd or Billups.  Really dumb argument bro.  

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Steve Nash
Jose Calderon
Rajon Rondo
Derrick Rose
Russell Westbrook

I have him 7th
*Prays you're joking or have never seen him play*
Seriously, where did that come from? I was reading that like, "ok, ok, ok, HUH?"

Career FT%:
Calderon- 87.4%
Rondo- 62.9%

/THREAD

Might move him above Nash since Nash can't even guard a statue.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Steve Nash
Jose Calderon
Rajon Rondo
Derrick Rose
Russell Westbrook

I have him 7th
*Prays you're joking or have never seen him play*
Seriously, where did that come from? I was reading that like, "ok, ok, ok, HUH?"

Career FT%:
Calderon- 87.4%
Rondo- 62.9%

/THREAD

Might move him above Nash since Nash can't even guard a statue.

Whoa, whoa.  Why are you getting heated? 
roll.gif

If you want to think that Rose who is 4th in assists and 5th in scoring is in the same tier with two players who fail to reach the top 5 in either category then so be it. 

As if that statement was my ONLY reasoning
laugh.gif

Whoa, whoa.  Why are you getting heated? 
roll.gif

If you want to think that Rose who is 4th in assists and 5th in scoring is in the same tier with two players who fail to reach the top 5 in either category then so be it. 

As if that statement was my ONLY reasoning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom