Ryan Lochte and other US Swimmers Lie About Robbery in Rio

How much? How much Ryan? How much are you willing to pay for one moment?

I guess we are finding out now.

I suppose in their minds the Olympics are different, but I didn't understand the outrage that she didn't put her hand over her heart. I see tons of athletes and avg joes have their hands at their waist or behind their back.

You talking about on the podium?

Cause if that is the case yeah every athlete I saw had their hands behind their back.

This.  

I hope future U.S. athletes learn to act right in foreign countries from now on. Being American doesn't give them the right to be total *****.

What's sad is that every athlete surely got briefed on what's expected from them and how to conduct themselves several times prior to even getting to the airport. Little incidents can sometimes carry huge consequences that don't just affect those involved.

What's sad is that every athlete surely got briefed on what's expected from them and how to conduct themselves several times prior to even getting to the airport. Little incidents can sometimes carry huge consequences that don't just affect those involved.

Very true.

My brother was just saying how the U.S. needs to be very selective of who they add to the team because just one knuckle head incident could ignite a possible WorldWar 3.

Very true.

My brother was just saying how the U.S. needs to be very selective of who they add to the team because just one knuckle head incident could ignite a possible WorldWar 3.

WW3?!?!?

THe Russian and US swimmer thing?

bit extreme it seems, but pride can be a mo fo I guess.

WW3?!?!?

THe Russian and US swimmer thing?

bit extreme it seems, but pride can be a mo fo I guess.

No, not using this swimmer incident as a possible cause for war. I'm saying a totally different and more severe incident in a foreign (possibly communist) country.

It's an extreme of course.

wait so im reading stuff that cops actually had him at gunpoint and demanded money?

No, the security guard was holding him at gunpoint until the police came but let him and his dumb friends go in exchange for money for repairs. If that equals being robbed to you, I don't know what to say. Either learn how to behave in foreign countries where they don't give a @#%@ if you're a rich white man or don't go at all

Last edited:
No, the security guard was holding him at gunpoint until the police came but let him and his dumb friends go in exchange for money for repairs. If that equals being robbed to you, I don't know what to say. Either learn how to behave in foreign countries where they don't give a @#%@ if you're a rich white man or don't go at all

If that's the case how come there wasn't a police report? Or police version of events that they were "clalled"?

idk

im just sayin

if a cop/security guard had you at gunpoint while asking for money. if you're inebriated i guess i can see how that can translate to thinking you're being robbed.

not saying that lochte is innocent in all of this

just an observation

man he repeated that lie three times days after the incident

he wasnt inebriated then he just wanted to make the brazilians look like the bad guys

Seen it when he explained it live the day after on the Today show. Man thinking back **** is hilarious.

I'm not a gun guy but you can't cock an automatic right? So it would have been a revolver? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom