Ryan Lochte and other US Swimmers Lie About Robbery in Rio

billy bush has always been an idiot. He's the same guy who said when he first saw caitlyn jenner that he thought she was cindy crawford and looked gorgeous.
roll.gif
 Sounds like a @LIONBLOOD  comment and if anyone disagreed with him, he would call them a BIGOT

billy bush has always been an idiot. He's the same guy who said when he first saw caitlyn jenner that he thought she was cindy crawford and looked gorgeous.
:rofl:  Sounds like a @LIONBLOOD
 comment and if anyone disagreed with him, he would call them a BIGOT

Still embarrassing Bruce won a Courage Award for cross dressing when there were other people who clearly should have won.

Has me wondering if we'll see another gold medal decathlete turn into a woman.

That talk show appearance just sounds like a bad comedy routine. I bet if a renowned comic was telling similar jokes, people wouldn't mind as much. Also, the fact her last name is Lochte seals the deal.

No. You realize you're indirectly defending that bigotry right? "But, but, but if someone else said it...."

Don't project on to other people. Any reasonable human being will recognize that as racism and hopefully speak up.

Last edited:
Plus I'm pretty sure if Sarah Silverman or Amy FootFace Schumer said it, they'd receive the same type of reaction

Sure but you can surely see the message in the video.

They will do whatever it takes to defend their own

Sure but you can surely see the message in the video.

They will do whatever it takes to defend their own

Oh for sure, "just kids being kids" despite being 30+. Celebratory gestures by the black athletes though, they need to be punished.

Baby girl Gabby was getting killed for not having her hand over her heart during the anthem.

Meanwhile this 32 year old grown man destroys property, lies about it, makes up some dumb victim story. And he's kid.

View media item 2139833

Baby girl Gabby was getting killed for not having her hand over her heart during the anthem.

Meanwhile this 32 year old grown man destroys property, lies about it, makes up some dumb victim story. And he's kid.

Gabby should've put her fist in the air and head down, so those pieces of **** know what time it is :smh:.

Gabby should've put her fist in the air and head down, so those pieces of **** know what time it is
mean.gif
The American media outlets would lose their minds and call this an "aggressive act of defiance."

Last edited:

The American media outlets would lose their minds and call this an "aggressive act of defiance."

Man, they're already vilifying her over nothing
laugh.gif
American mentality: Vilifying a 20yr black woman for not putting her hand over her heart for the national anthem, calling her a sore loser and "unsupportive/un-American"

American mentality: Making convenient excuses for a 32yo white man who repeatedly lied and disgraced America on a global scale, approving his half-hearted apology and irresponsibility

Switch it up: 20yr white woman would receive automatic "victim" status and be heralded as a strong heroine. 32yo black man would be sitting in a decrepit Brazilian prison.

Last edited:
I suppose in their minds the Olympics are different, but I didn't understand the outrage that she didn't put her hand over her heart. I see tons of athletes and avg joes have their hands at their waist or behind their back.

Back
Top Bottom