Ryan Lochte and other US Swimmers Lie About Robbery in Rio

In the words of killa cam.....

"How u older than me but stil a lil n_?"

Pissin on walls and destroying bathrooms. Childish

That talk show appearance just sounds like a bad comedy routine. I bet if a renowned comic was telling similar jokes, people wouldn't mind as much. Also, the fact her last name is Lochte seals the deal.

Just now caught up on this story....wow. This thread is top notch. I'm curious to see how this unfolds

I wasn't comparing. Just saying the media usually stays talking about everything athletes do. I was surprised the brothel story only got mentioned a couple times on tv. The brothel probably has some good food so I would've chilled there.

probably because brothels and olympics dont mix

one is "seedy" the other is the height of international athletic competition

what lochte did went beyond the scope of the olympics into an international incident

thats why he got headlines and the basketball team didnt

but i guess what grown do with their ***** is fascinating to you, so you wanted to hear more about it

mean.gif
 @ The defending

Wow, @alroker and @billybush got HEATED about the Lochte saga. Also why are they wearing the same shirts? : https://amp.twimg.com/v/5c652b1c-c4fc-45e6-a912-48a3a5bd656b

I wasn't comparing. Just saying the media usually stays talking about everything athletes do. I was surprised the brothel story only got mentioned a couple times on tv. The brothel probably has some good food so I would've chilled there.
You compared the amount of coverage each one got. And the reason there were different levels of coverage is because there were different levels of "crime."

So when it all comes down to it, the final punishment will more than likely be a $500 fine, an apology and "you knuckleheads, don't do that again."

Last edited:
You compared the amount of coverage each one got. And the reason there were different levels of coverage is because there were different levels of "crime."

They were both non-sport stories. I dunno if brothels are illegal or legal there so I wouldn't know if there's a crime element to it.

Last edited:
the only way he'll learn anything is if you point out his prejudice to him

dont let him slide

its a reason that in his mind, the black basketball team should have been slandered in the news like lochte is; despite not even "knowing if theres a crime element to it" (brothels)

billy bush has always been an idiot. He's the same guy who said when he first saw caitlyn jenner that he thought she was cindy crawford and looked gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom