SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^^^Yeah last night was bad, but lets try and get a W in our last game and start next season off on the right foot.

Sounds like you're just an all around loser!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I'm DONE for softball this season, I have torn some muscle from the back of my right thigh extending to my calf.

Alright guys. Fred's been doin a good job leading off and with him out we have to pick up the slack. I'm gonna go as far as to guarantee a victory inour last game. Let the other team know
wink.gif

for the alst game.... yall better take your sleeping pills, cuz the NICARAGUAN NIGHTMARE is gonna be there.

Originally Posted by T21D

I'm DONE for softball this season, I have torn some muscle from the back of my right thigh extending to my calf.
yeah right dont tell me yall belive this .....foooooollllllllllllllllllllll

fred has some of the strongest muscle a person can have ...and if he did his dad would give him one of those nba shots....the one were u can break ur leg andjust miss a weekkkkkkk......

secrets secrets secrets...can we all get the info?

lets just get this over with...

what are we? 3-6?

cmon fellas...tomorow = 3-7

tired.gif

Well looks like last night could have very well been our last game. We all did a greatjob on offense and defense and had a real shot at winning. I wanted to thank everyone for their hustle and commitment throughout the entire season. Despite the losing record I think we all had a lot of fun and competed very well for it begin our first time out. Does anyone haveany suggestions as to where we may be able to play this fall?

Yeah it was a learning experience this year but i still had a good time. I will look into a couple of places so we can get the team back.

Found that Koger is available, that is across from SAC...let me know if you guys are interested and I will go pay. 13 players max
I would prefer the team that started the season. Let me know fellas

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Well looks like last night could have very well been our last game. We all did a great job on offense and defense and had a real shot at winning. I wanted to thank everyone for their hustle and commitment throughout the entire season. Despite the losing record I think we all had a lot of fun and competed very well for it begin our first time out. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we may be able to play this fall?

Read between the lines. WE SUCK!

I'm down for the next season @ Koger with a NEW effin coach/manager.

Back
Top Bottom