SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

One more Game............................................................................................................................................thatwas fast.

that was pretty fast.....But all just good experience for later seasons.

There nothing wrong with our team. I can accept a loss like the last game.

We had 4 Straight innings of 3 up 3 down, or at least them not even scoring after the 1st inning.

There's a bright side to our team, because I think we are on the brink of becoming a force to reckoning with.

We just need to watch our throws and just be smart on the pitches we are trying to hit. Good stuff guys

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

that was pretty fast.....But all just good experience for later seasons.

There nothing wrong with our team. I can accept a loss like the last game.

We had 4 Straight innings of 3 up 3 down, or at least them not even scoring after the 1st inning.

There's a bright side to our team, because I think we are on the brink of becoming a force to reckoning with.

We just need to watch our throws and just be smart on the pitches we are trying to hit. Good stuff guys
Agreed. As a team, since our first league last summer I have seen a considerable amount of progression despite what our record may show. We justhave to keep at it.

alright...........yall here is what i got ...........

the next softball rec sesson at TIME WARNER starts the week of june 9........

tuesday -fridays.........and then sunday

the cost is 75.00 per person and half the money is due the week b4 june 9th..and the other half is due b4 or on the day we play are second game........

the sesson is a 10 week long sesson.......

we can request all games start no later than 5 pm on sundays......during the week first games start at 7

any more questions send txt or call me or pm ...smoke signals something

Are we doing Time Warner for sure? I personally have no preference but $75 is kind of steep and I think at Time Warner you have to pay to get in.

But, like I said, it doesnt matter to me. If thats where we decide to play I'm all for it.

Originally Posted by air in822

Are we doing Time Warner for sure? I personally have no preference but $75 is kind of steep and I think at Time Warner you have to pay to get in.

But, like I said, it doesnt matter to me. If thats where we decide to play I'm all for it.
Do they charge to get in even if you are playing?

i dont think its a done deal...........

i just know it was talked about.......

i just like that we can play on sundays..............

i really dont care ether ..........

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by air in822

Do they charge to get in even if you are playing?

yeah

ok so here is what i have.............per fred

SUNDAYS AT TIME WARNER SPORTS PARK...

FIRST GAME SHOULD BE ON 6-13-09

HERE IS WHO IS IN SO FAR...

CHRIS
ME
FRED
UCASTA
MIK-E
IGGY
MANNY
ARIS
EDMUND
MIKE
JAY JAY
ANT DOGGY
KILLA CAS
RETRO?

NOW FRED ASKED ME IF CHRIS WHOULD BE CAPTIN ..
AND I HAVE TALK TO CHRIS AND HE SAID HE WOULD BE .....SO
LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK ...

HE ALSO GOT US A DISCOUNT TO PLAY THERE...SO PRICE SHOULD BE A LITTLE CHEAPER...SO WE NEED TO TURN THE MONEY IN FASTER THEN THE WEEK B4 THE SESSON STARTS

SO I WILL BE COLLECTING THE MONEY THIS UPCOMING 15-17
I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL BE ON MONDAY THE 11TH..........

SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK.....

of course im in..ill only be able to play half the season though bc im goin to houston in july i thnk

It's what ever, I kinda like playing at KS. but what evssssssss.............

I think mike's bro (Ryan) still wants to play too.

Originally Posted by Edmund

It's what ever, I kinda like playing at KS. but what evssssssss.............

I think mike's bro (Ryan) still wants to play too.

ks is now fast pitch monday -thursday.............

Back
Top Bottom