SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

Ok fellas we play at 7 tomorrow.
If you are going to be late or cant show up please let me know today so I can adjust the lineup

fred put me down for a sm or xs # 25 for the wife

Originally Posted by air in822

Can't wait! Leavin class early and telling my prof. "I have more important things to do."
nono.gif
Lucky you are not in my class.

^^^^iggy, I need sizes and numbers
^^^^Uncle Daniel, numero 10 is taken up, unless you and Joseph want to look like twins
sick.gif

Tees are 14.00 a piece

Originally Posted by air in822

Whens the money due?

The faster I get the money, the faster I get the shirts. NO MONEY NOSHIRTS. I'm NOT putting the order in until I get ALL the money.

DUE DATE: MARCH 25 . I must have all the monies, otherwise forget about it!

Well...what can we say. They had a real good inning and we helped them out a bit with a few errors here
and there(myself included) but for the most part it was them hitting and making the routine plays
and our inability to do the same. We were hitting but just couldnt really put together a solid inning.
Yes we got run ruled but no reason to hang our heads, we'll just come out and fight harder next week.

Yeah, no need for
cry.gif
or even
po.gif
. We just need to
grouphug.gif
and we'll pick up another W next week.

Sum it up- they were better than us. Plus if you don't practice that's to be expected.

PLEASE READ THE T-SHIRT SCHEDULE AS STATED ABOVE

sorry about the last game fellas. Im down for a practice on monday just to stay balanced and consistent

#3 xl if 3 is taken then gimme 24. nvm, gimme a 3 and 24.
smile.gif
both xl
gg fellas, dunno if ill be able to make practice monday, so ill sit out next week. no practice no play!!

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^iggy, I need sizes and numbers
^^^^Uncle Daniel, numero 10 is taken up, unless you and Joseph want to look like twins
sick.gif

Tees are 14.00 a piece
XXXL - 58
XXL - 15

ill take it !!! josef you can see a real man wear #10 in if u like ......naww jk i wanted that # for the b ball team but its up to him if not 69 will be fine

Back
Top Bottom