Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

Like many others have said I didn't know dude personally but he was one of the main cats I used to chat with when I first joined NT. We actually used to doalot of "Keystyle" battles against each other. R.I.P. to BFO
smh.gif

wow... thats so sad. i always see him post during my years here... with that Chris Childs Kobe avy..

R.I.P. bro
tired.gif
All those close to him, keep your heads up

WOW

is he the one who was into GUNS? we always had gun threads, is this the guy im thinking about?!

RIP damn................aw man

i had to look up dudes name to remember who he was but his avy reminded me who he was

RIP

Cory just called me 10 minutes ago and told me the sad news about Jake.

I can honestly say that we were really cool with each other, even though our friendship wasn't on an "everyday" type thing. We'd always buildon some level I couldn't really relate with most people both online, on the phone, whatever. We could get past the superficial and really build. Not justabout music or partying. But life. Life as an adult in this world.

When I came out to Seattle back in 2003, he picked me up from the Greyhound station, showed me his block, and took me out around with Chris (MagsXL). He let mestay at his spot. He was just that kind of dude.

This sucks, because usually during the holidays, I'd go through my whole phonebook and wish Happy Holidays to every single person I had in there(FriscoHusla and Retrokid can vouch for this). Jake was always on that list. But for some reason this past Holiday season, I didn't get to it.

And typically, that's when I had my best conversations with him.

I'm sorry I didn't call, Jake. Thanks for the love. I'll truly miss you, man.

RIP don't exactly remember but the screenname sounds very familiar.

i don't know what caused his heart attack, it might have ran in his family but probably caused by too much lipids. it's so sad that a 30 year old diedfrom it, it's usually considered a risk for men over 45. and this should be a wake up call to those of you that are eating a high fat/cholesterol diet.

but either way RIP.

YO! Carra, good to "hear" from you though definitely not under these circumstances...

I'm speechless. I can't remember the last time I chopped it up with Jake but he's been my man, fifty grand since I joined this board seems like. Ireally don't know what to say.

My prayers go out to him and his family. I haven't searched through this thread but I hope Chris is doing alright.

R.I.P. Jake.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Wow, that's really horrible. Prayers are with all of his loved ones. Truly a sad day indeed.

RIP

Big Fame One, Rest In Peace...

My most heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends.

I'm at a loss for words right now. It's weird to think I have friends on this forum, but I've known a lot people on this board for nearly 10 years.

RIP BFO.

HAHA, I JUST remembered...on my old cell phone, I saved 2 text messages...everything else got deleted, but 2 stayed there permanently.

One was from Jake and it said "I just got dome on a street corner and took pictures."

And sure enough, the next day, he sent me pics with some complete stranger. I KNOW oo206oo knows this story. The best part? He ran into the chick again on thebus, and she came up to him and said, "You look familiar, did we have sex?"

ONLY JAKE...haha...damn man....this sucks.

For you, Jake...it's not your type of music, which is exactly why you'd listen to it if I sent it to you.

WOW. Jake was the only person I've met in real life from NT. He was a nice and funny guy. It was a true blessing to know him. RIP Jake.

Back
Top Bottom