Sad what this World Has Come to : 19 Year old from DC Shot and killed for his Nike Sneakers

Mods please delete if this storyhas already been posted.The Person Responsible for this violent crime should come forward. For A soon to be father to be killed not even able to live another day to at leastsee his newborn is very sad to think about. Immature people likethose who commit crimes like these deserve the death penalty. I just hope this innocent mans killer is caught. WHy kill for a pair of shoes and jacketwhy take another persons life to steal their sneakers and jacket? People are just filled with jealousy nowadays so they becomecruel and heartless.

Jealous this guy had nice shoes & jacketso they were willing to pull the trigger and kill ending his life forever if it meant they could keep his valuables. NO respect or regardfor human life whatsoever. THose are the type of animals that derserve to be caught and prosecuted. It must be scary for DC Residents to know theres a cold blooded killer(s) on the loose that have not yet been identified and the person(s) responsible for this can still strike again until they are caught. I'd be scared If I knew someone like that commited a violent crime like that in my neighborhood and is stillon the loose.

Didn't watch video. RIP to the departed, but did he have a choice to just give them his things or did they just kill him and then take it?

He was waitin at a bus stop with a friend. 3 Random Guys hopped out a car took the kicks and jacket and shot him dead. His friend Ran Away

Its sad when anything material, let alone a @!@! piece of rubber, takes precedent over your brothers life.

Smh.....
Wearing a dead mans kix.
Just senseless.
But there might be more to it than just Liz as the news said.

Originally Posted by kickstart

Didn't watch video. RIP to the departed, but did he have a choice to just give them his things or did they just kill him and then take it?

should it matter it matter? Dude got murked for some damn sneakers. World is just too cold man. I hope the killer's rot in prision and get butt raped EVERY NIGHT

Those Nike Zoom Rookies too. Well these would somewhat be the exception since foamposite shoes cost a bit more, but fact of the matter is these shoes cost 15 bucks to make and then Nike sells them at a >1000% markup. I can't blame Nike directly for people who act this sort of way though. I hope whoever did it is caught.

Those kicks are clean, what are those?

+

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Mods please delete if�this story�has already been posted.�The Person Responsible for this violent crime should come forward. For A soon to be father to be killed not even able to live another day to at least�see his newborn is very sad to think about. Immature people like�those who commit crimes like these deserve the death penalty. I just hope this innocent mans killer is caught. WHy kill for a pair of shoes and jacket�why take another persons life to steal their sneakers and jacket?� People are just filled with jealousy nowadays so they become�cruel and heartless.

Jealous this guy had nice shoes� & jacket�so they were willing to pull the trigger and kill ending his life forever if it meant they could keep his valuables. NO respect or regard�for human life whatsoever. THose are the type of
animals that derserve to be caught and prosecuted. It must be scary for DC Residents to know theres a cold blooded killer(s) on the loose that have not yet been identified and the person(s) responsible for this can still strike again until they are caught. I'd be scared If I knew someone like that commited a� violent crime like that in my neighborhood and is still�on the loose.
6401703g69.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Those kicks are clean, what are those?

+

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
mad.gif

This has nothing to do with black people. Dude who got killed just happened to be black. Stop with the racism. The killer does not represent all black people at all. He represents his own ignornat self and I seriously wish his butthole a major thrashing in jail.

This is crazy.
Rip to dude he was about to have a baby.
This is scary anywhere you are.

News is reporting No suspects arrested for this crime. Any of ya'll NT'ers who live in  D.C. just Be Safe and alert. Someone Dangerous still out there armed with a gun and can strike again ANYTIME.

Ridiculous, have these dudes ever thought of pointing a gun and just asking for the shoes. If your sane you would easily hand the shoes over no questions asked.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

News is reporting No suspects arrested for this crime. Any of ya'll NT'ers who live in  D.C. just Be Safe and alert. Someone Dangerous still out there armed with a gun and can strike again ANYTIME.

ITs sad. Things like this makes me wanna cry. Like why? Just take the shoes and let the dude live. It pisses me off. I hope they find the killer. Mess makes me mad. I'm praying for the familys on both side. Somebody lost their child, a child lost his dad, just too manys L's. Sad man.

We need to make a stop the violence organization on sneakers.. Not sure if Meth would be up for it, but I'll do whatever possible to stop it. This killing and violence over Sneakers is becoming way too common. We need to do something about this. Niketalk and people involved in sneakers need to promote the end of this voilence for sneakers. We can get co signs from Nike and even known famous sneaker heads like Kanye or Wale. Lets make this happen. I'll talk to Meth to see if he is seriously intersted and we can open this foundation and get a real plan mapped out.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Those Nike Zoom Rookies too. Well these would somewhat be the exception since foamposite shoes cost a bit more, but fact of the matter is these shoes cost 15 bucks to make and then Nike sells them at a >1000% markup. I can't blame Nike directly for people who act this sort of way though. I hope whoever did it is caught.

its not only nike its society for valuing some shoes over a person's life.

ITs sad. Things like this makes me wanna cry. Like why? Just take the shoes and let the dude live. It pisses me off. I hope they find the killer. Mess makes me mad. I'm praying for the familys on both side. Somebody lost their child, a child lost his dad, just too manys L's. Sad man.

We need to make a stop the violence organization on sneakers.. Not sure if Meth would be up for it, but I'll do whatever possible to stop it. This killing and violence over Sneakers is becoming way too common. We need to do something about this. Niketalk and people involved in sneakers need to promote the end of this voilence for sneakers. We can get co signs from Nike and even known famous sneaker heads like Kanye or Wale. Lets make this happen. I'll talk to Meth to see if he is seriously intersted and we can open this foundation and get a real plan mapped out.

Back
Top Bottom