Sad what this World Has Come to : 19 Year old from DC Shot and killed for his Nike Sneakers

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Son. This has been going on since the 80's. Aint nuthin new B. 

yep. RIP though....glad da blood gang frenzy died down years ago in NYC, or else those red foamposite penny kicks dropping next month would've been

a problem.
word.
i need to move to like Oregon or something
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

leave it to hazee to write his usual simpy flowery prose.

why don't you try to adopt his kid? you wanted to marry that girl that got aced by the subway, this is your time to put up.
R.I.P. to the victim . I'm just trying to alert people to be safe. I Never said I wanted to adopt anyone. Please show me exactly where I wrote that. Never said I wanted to marry a girl that got aced on the subway. You're talking real crazy. I dont know where that came from but you seem to be trolling . All I did was express my opinions about a bad crime and said it's dissapointing to know someone got killed for no good reason, and that it's bad a child will never get to see his father ALIVE ever. I did not say I want to adopt anyone.
eyes.gif

Why my opinion matters to you? You got nothing good to say about me or my opinions on a topic or story then  then why say something at all? You Always seem to have something negative to say to me or about me no matter what I post. What  exactly is it that you got against me? I dont care if you dont like me or what I have to say about something but can you just keep it to yourself next time or ignore me. I don't want to be a part of your  E - war, or E - beef child game you are playing.Honestly speaking I don't even know you, i'm not your friend and never was.

It's like anywhere / everytime I post doesnt matter what it is ,you have something negative to say to me or about me. Why not Leave me alone already and hop off for a change? I'll report you to the mods for harassment  before I call you a bad name and get suspended for doing so.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

JD214 wrote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
mad.gif

/thread, and I'm not black, if it matters.

RIP to dude, all for some sneakers?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

#$@*!*+ trying to get things the easy way, What's new?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Grow a pair bro.. every opportunity you get to co-sign something like that, or speak negatively about black people, you take it. Did a black dude smash your sister or something? 
laugh.gif
... and we know you're not black, it's evident by your posts.

Oh snaps! 

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Those kicks are clean, what are those?

+

mad.gif

This has nothing to do with black people. Dude who got killed just happened to be black. Stop with the racism. The killer does not represent all black people at all. He represents his own ignornat self and I seriously wish his butthole a major thrashing in jail.

But what race of people look like animals to the rest of the world when this is being broadcasted throughout news stations across America? BLACK PEOPLE. Not only because of this senseless incident but because of what Black people do every single day.
We still act like were on the plantation and act like White people owe us something. This stuff really needs to stop, but it wont stop 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

if someone wants my shoes and has a gun, the shoes are coming off quickly.
Agreed . I've got robbed ONE time before in my entire lifetime few years back and it was for a pair of jays.
mad.gif
 I Was walking home from the post office with a package my pair of ICE Blue Limited Edition Jordan X was the package. Saw a friend on the way back opened  up the package to show him. As i'm showing him the kicks a stranger walks by looks at the shoes and me then lifts his shirt to reveal a revolver tucked in his wasitband. He says "you already know what it is  gimme the sneakers and don't try nothing dumb". I Handed him the box lighting fast and then ran away as he also sprinted off in the opposite direction. I'd rather lose that pair of jays then my entire life .

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Those kicks are clean, what are those?

+

mad.gif

This has nothing to do with black people. Dude who got killed just happened to be black. Stop with the racism. The killer does not represent all black people at all. He represents his own ignornat self and I seriously wish his butthole a major thrashing in jail.

But what race of people look like animals to the rest of the world when this is being broadcasted throughout news stations across America? BLACK PEOPLE. Not only because of this senseless incident but because of what Black people do every single day.
We still act like were on the plantation and act like White people owe us something. This stuff really needs to stop, but it wont stop 
tired.gif
Young grasshopper its deeper than that.  Yes people need to be accountable for their actions but I'm tired of hearing the "we look bad" type of response in all these threads.  Do you also understand that we are the only race that gets grouped together like that.  Why should I feel embarrased for this killer doing something terrible?  I don't know him, I'm not related to him, I'm not even from that city.  Oh cuz I'm black "we gotta do better".....Thats what they want us to do.  Until we stop allowing ourselves to get generalized then we will still be losing. 

There's _'s and theres black people, theres thugs and theres law bidding citizens...thats ALL races.  Stop letting them beat you down with these stories and make you feel some type of embarrassment.

JD214 wrote:

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Grow a pair bro.. every opportunity you get to co-sign something like that, or speak negatively about black people, you take it. Did a black dude smash your sister or something? 
laugh.gif

This. And this bamma never forgets to claim he has black friends.
eyes.gif

On top of it all he uses N_a on NT frequently. Straight clown.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Agreed . I've got robbed ONE time before in my entire lifetime few years back and it was for a pair of jays.
mad.gif
 I Was walking home from the post office with a package my pair of ICE Blue Limited Edition Jordan X was the package. Saw a friend on the way back opened  up the package to show him. As i'm showing him the kicks a stranger walks by looks at the shoes and me then lifts his shirt to reveal a revolver tucked in his wasitband. He says "you already know what it is  gimme the sneakers and don't try nothing dumb". I Handed him the box lighting fast and then ran away as he also sprinted off in the opposite direction. I'd rather lose that pair of jays then my entire life .

So that was you? Good looks for the kicks

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

mad.gif

So that was you? Good looks for the kicks
LOL!

I'm really saddened that you young NTers are have to go through what I went through in the late 80s through the early 90s.
The fact that a life is lost over a pair of shoes and a jacket is inexcusable.  They're just shoes!  Why are we killing over shoes!

JD214 wrote:

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Oh snaps! 

Patrick's comments got me, it's straight lulz.
laugh.gif

Don't know how that's speaking negatively about black people, the guy killed for some shoes, what do you want me to say? Oh congrats you killed someone for a pair of Jordan's?
indifferent.gif
Of course dude is going to get negative comments.

and I can't take that sister comment serious, since I know my sister more than some NT'er. #TryingTooHardForLulz.
laugh.gif

You could always go buy the sneakers.... But that's crazy talk...

Terrible news story.
30t6p3b.gif

RIP to that guy. And whoever did it is despicable

The victim had the strap on him and shot back. This was clearly not over shoes/jacket more so a "beef". I can't give out a RIP cause of the situation, sounds like a lil stupid neighborhood turf type situation.

That is going way to far, just wrong and people are messed up. Never worn a life for some kicks,  a real shame and sad story

Nothing wrong with this world. The way its always been.

Not my opinion. A few dudes here haven't noticed a decline in humanity over the years. Both had guns. It could have been shoes or it could have been something else. Either way, a life was lost over stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom