saddest moment in tv history?

Originally Posted by lil rell

so we all forgot about G-Baby getting shot in Hardball.. continue

eyes.gif

"saddest moment in tv history"?"

wonder years last ep
cheers episode where diane left sam. shelley long's last ep, knew she was never coming back.

Cosign on boyz in da hood. And when Eric left for Africa and season 8 of that 70s show sucked

as i can recall there is this episode of kenan and kel..
with kenan leaving chicago for good...

Wow SOOO many to name...Prison Break ending was crazy...I was hurt for days
laugh.gif

One of my favorite shows when I was a kid Power Rangers in Space...When Andros killed Zordon died I was DONE.

Originally Posted by dhart48

hands down new york undercover
when JC murdered Ice T's bro on the show and Ice T got him back by killing his pregnant fiance' 

the whole story arc was some of the best TV i've EVER watched
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Malik Yoba at  his best

Hands down the saddest moment I've ever witnessed on tv. I STILL cry if I watch this...R.I.P. MJ <3

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by tim teufel

have to go with ricky getting shot in boyz n da hood. post yours

how u start the thread with a fail?
that was a movie sonny boy

My thread my rules dunny. Everything goes movies tv series ect. Now go sit down

TV Shows:
When Torres was killed on "NY Undercover". That WAS the last episode, as I far as i'm concerned.
Last episode of "Boy Meets World". especially when the gang visits Feeny in their old classroom
Last episode of "Martin"
Last episode of "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"
First episode of  "8 Simple Rules" after John Ritter's passing

Live Events:
9/11
MJ's passing/funeral & all of his so-called "friends" resurfacing on each and every talk show in the world
Game 6 of the '98 NBA Finals (kinda knew it was all over after that game)

Honestly The Wire has like 5 and they all hit me hard. I definitely followed this show too closely and invested a lot of emotions into the stories. 

*spoilers galore below.*

Wallace getting dropped wasn't right. I understand the snitching thing but Stringer could have got someone else to do it, having Bodie and Poot do it was tough to watch, even though he was closest with D, those were his boys. 
frown.gif

D'angelo getting killed, just the way it happened was messed up. I think he really knew right from wrong and would have changed during his time in prison. This move made me despise Stringer and was the first sign their organization was going to fail. D'angelo was my favorite character on the show.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Bodie getting lit up. One of my favorite characters, maybe he was just a pawn, but he was loyal and real as they come. 

Bubbles waking up to Sherrod.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Michael dropping off Bug and Dukie/ Dukie scamming Prez 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Can't believe I forgot this, but when Bobby Simone died on NYPD Blue..Jimmy Smits was absolutely perfect performing that deaths scene..

Back
Top Bottom