Saints Suspension handed down Vilma out the entire season

indifferent.gif
ridiculous

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Crazy how Dante Stallworth ran someone over and killed someone and only got 1 year.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Vilma
eek.gif

Was expecting 6-8 MAX for any of these guys... yikes.

This.

And the Donte Stallworth case has no relevance to the bounty scandal so I don't know why it was even brought up.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Vilma
eek.gif

Was expecting 6-8 MAX for any of these guys... yikes.

This.

And the Donte Stallworth case has no relevance to the bounty scandal so I don't know why it was even brought up.

He still get paid? I believe he restructured his deal to get some up front $$$ this season.

Edit:

Vilma actually saved himself $1M RT @adbrandt: On April 20, Vilma restructured contract to convert $1M of $2.6M salary into bonus.

Per Twitter.  Hmmmmmmmmmm.......
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kinda unfair for a guy who can't play forever unlike a coach who doesn't need his body. 8 games would have been plenty.

the only person on the defense that deserve a entire season was Darren Sharper but he retired.

Kinda excessive but i never really seen him dishing out hits like Sharper was.

So it looks like it was DT Anthony Hargrove that snitched. ESPN.com's article said, "Hargrove submitted a signed declaration to the NFL not only that the Saints' bounty program existed, but that he was an active participant in it. In addition, the NFL said that Hargrove told at least one player on another team that formerMinnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre was a target of the Saints' bounty pool in the 2009 NFC Championship Game and that Hargrove obstructed the league's investigation in 2010 when he wasn't truthful with investigators."

Wonder if Shockey's going to follow through & sue Sapp for the dough he has hidden away...

Back
Top Bottom