Salty...would you be? (pic)

I told my boy, who I've known for 15 years, that he could store his stuff at my place while in town for the weekend. I wasn't going to be home until today, but came home to this. I addressed it, but can't be too mad since I would have done the same thing.

at what point are the HS antics not okay?

28tfbyc.jpg

I told my boy, who I've known for 15 years, that he could store his stuff at my place while in town for the weekend. I wasn't going to be home until today, but came home to this. I addressed it, but can't be too mad since I would have done the same thing.

at what point are the HS antics not okay?

28tfbyc.jpg

Nah, man. Unless you specifically told him not to smash OR he didn't wash the sheets afterwards.

15 years? I wouldn't be mad. That's family.
A prewarning would have been cool, but you said yourself you'd have done the same thing *shrug*

Nah, man. Unless you specifically told him not to smash OR he didn't wash the sheets afterwards.

15 years? I wouldn't be mad. That's family.
A prewarning would have been cool, but you said yourself you'd have done the same thing *shrug*

Wash those sheets and flip the mattress son. And yes I'd Vee low key salty.
Also, they may be joking with you if they know you'll get mad at something like that.

Wash those sheets and flip the mattress son. And yes I'd Vee low key salty.
Also, they may be joking with you if they know you'll get mad at something like that.

Next time poke holes in his condoms. And write him a note on the back of the baby's birth certificate.

-The Juice

Next time poke holes in his condoms. And write him a note on the back of the baby's birth certificate.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Benihana

-The Juice
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom