Salty...would you be? (pic)

Wouldn't be salty at all, that's your brother after 15 years. Just have him wash the sheets and let him know he owes you one.

Wouldn't be salty at all, that's your brother after 15 years. Just have him wash the sheets and let him know he owes you one.

Originally Posted by Benihana

Next time poke holes in his condoms. And write him a note on the back of the baby's birth certificate.

-The Juice
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What's hilarious is that it appears to be the girls writing... which means either she wrote it and thought of it.. or he dictated as she wrote down what he said. Either way
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be happy about it by any means, but you said yourself you would have done the same thing. Wash/burn your sheets, have him buy you a beer, even-steven.

What's hilarious is that it appears to be the girls writing... which means either she wrote it and thought of it.. or he dictated as she wrote down what he said. Either way
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be happy about it by any means, but you said yourself you would have done the same thing. Wash/burn your sheets, have him buy you a beer, even-steven.

I'll be upset that he didn't give me a heads up. A simple text or something. But as long as my bed is still in order and he didn't leave it dirty or mess I'll be cool if we were boys like that and knew he would let me smash on his bed pause if needed be.

Years ago one of my close friends wont let me use his bed so I ain't let him use mine when he needed a spot

I'll be upset that he didn't give me a heads up. A simple text or something. But as long as my bed is still in order and he didn't leave it dirty or mess I'll be cool if we were boys like that and knew he would let me smash on his bed pause if needed be.

Years ago one of my close friends wont let me use his bed so I ain't let him use mine when he needed a spot

You have to take him out back. No one ruins my sanctuary.
jk i have done that once.

Back
Top Bottom