San Antonio NT's Come in...

2rq11s0.jpg
And I ain't about to argue shoe game with you punx/ Who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps ----- "Barbershop" by Murs (2006)

There seems to be a SNAFU as far as the April 8 event. It happens to fall on Easter weekend and everything will stay the except that it will be a week later(April 15). Don't blame Ucasta even though he was in charge with paying attention to details. :tongue:
tongue.gif
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

It is true...blame ya boy. But i also caught the snafu. Even the great ones make mistakes but this was proabably my only mistake ever. 8)
glasses.gif
And I ain't about to argue shoe game with you punx/ Who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps ----- "Barbershop" by Murs (2006)

I noticed that too, about a week ago. i thought it was intentional...
oh well, an extra week can't hurt. hey aaron now we
gotta change the flyer! *shakes head* damn all that
work for nothing...lol.

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

where can i get any of the 25th anniversary af1's in san antonio?

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

PFFFFFFFFT, no comment, new years resolution and what mama used to tell me- if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. ahhhh screw it, San Antonio is never ever going to get the 25th Anniversary AF1's! We're a podunk city! We get nothing! We're 2 levels below where crap lands in the toilet. Ucasta, I need an appoinment to your clinic.

And I need an appointment to 255 in NYC! and some foamposites while i'm at it.

The 255 studio I can help you with, the foams are another story.
OK OK, I gathered myself.
25th Aniversary AF1's will be available @ your local Champs, FL, FNL, and FA. The first being and currently out is the white on white. The players edition will come out in increments during the Allstar game, which ones, who knows. Hope that helps. Stung^^^^^

Well looks like your foam prayers were answered. Motive got'em! As much as I regret it, I'm going to have to pass on these this week:frown: I have a crapload of property taxes I have to pay that cut into my shoe fund.

thanks 'preciate the help

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

Hey fellow NT'ers, what's the word on the Foamposites? Releas date/price and is SA getting them, if not will Motive up in ATX carry them? I'm really that lazy to search all of the previous threads, so I thought I'd ask my fellow SA NT'ers.
"IF YOU'RE SCARED, GO TO CHURCH...OR BUY A BULLDOG!!!"

Mr Vitamin, Motive 807 started selling them this AM, cats from BigD and Htown drove really early to be the first in line. Ucasta and I got our pairs. Giv'em a call tommorrow if he still has any. Highly unlikely anyone in S.A.will carry the foams since it was allocated to indie energy accounts. I could be wrong though, apparently 175.00 fo j's will sell, but for a pair of penny foams(200 bucks) people pass on. That's great for those fairweather Jordan fans such as I. Peace

Found out Spizikes are @ Rivercenter Champs, for those waiting in line, good luck this AM. Came home from Spurs game and found out Eastbay soldout, then went on Finishline.com and got my pair before they soldout w/in 10min. I'm sleepy, I guess I'll go back to my warm cozy bed :tongue:
tongue.gif

Well how did the Spizikes release go at the Rivercenter Mall, my sneakspy told all went well in the Highland of Austin and the Greenspoint of Houston! Mayne the hype on this shoe, cus it is really ugly!

"Has it come to this, fakes shoes on thy feet"

everything went good at rivercenter pick mine up,thanks to ucasta,held my spot until i got out of work.way better in person . see everybody tommorow at BWW on the southside.

^^^^^^UrSoleProvider I have to agree the blk spizikes are fugly like the NYC white ones as well and lazer 5's and 3 bears.

Back
Top Bottom