San Antonio NT's Come in...

what's going on chase.....da flyers should be in 2morrow....if they get in ,i will get some 2 nick on sunday so he can send them 2 ur store.......peace and one of ones.
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Just a reminder to all, I will be recieving the flyers @ the earliest Saturday, the latest Mon/Tues. I would like to thank those who have donated Spurfan21, A.R.T, FreshSole, AOK, Ballinonabudget, and Jasyn. I am still accepting donations if you want the posters, etc... Therefore, for those who are participating we need your help.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

^^^^^^^WORD.........BIG THANKS 2 ALL....... :D
happy.gif
........I CANT WAIT FOR THE SHOW JUST 63 MORE DAYS :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

NIKE SB RELEASES AT GOODTIMES SKATEBOARDS SAN ANTONIO!!!!!

MILLI VANILLI DUNK SB 79.99- FEBRUARY 15TH THURSDAY

LINOLEUM DUNK MID SB 119.99 AND EUROPE EXCLUSIVE CLICHE' SB CLASSIC 79.99-
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 16TH 12 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL RELEASE!!!

DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE!!!!!!

I think I'll sleep easy tonight.
230591691.jpg

Well I'm back and wanted to bring an update on my trip w some pics, enjoy.
2G's for the old and new school Vegas players
231609757.jpg

231610002.jpg

Stealth XX2's, that's 3m baby!
231609988.jpg

Fresh new colorways for you HOA folks!
231609982.jpg

231609965.jpg

231609936.jpg

A few familiar faces
231609814.jpg

231609869.jpg

Nice pics TD! Those SVSM Lebron IV's look :pimp:
pimp.gif
And I ain't about to argue shoe game with you punx/ Who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps ----- "Barbershop" by Murs (2006)

Great pics!! The ATC's STILL need that black piece on the heel to make them complete though. It was enough that they took the Agassi logo off but c'mon...make the rest of the shoe right!

Wassup yall.
Does anyone know where the Cg 3's are going to be released in S.A.

Preciate the help.

Aliefinest.............................................................................Peace

Aliefinest, hit me or Ucasta up, we might be able to help you out. Peace

Do any of you know if we are getting the Old Love New Love Package her in San Antonio if they come out. I heard that they are limited gr, but it would be nice to know if any of our stores would be getting them.

Its still early to say whether or not we are going to be getting the "BMP", but they might wind up at one or two places if we are lucky. if you need a sure thing, austin or houston is the way to go. just hang tight and keep checking this thread for future updates.

"limited gr"----thats a new term for me. good ol niketalk...

gabe, check out the sig...lol
/OG in the hood "A".../

Thanks just post something when you find out who in San Antonio will carry them.

Planning a meeting at Mi Tiera's Sunday @ the usual time! If interested let us know so you all can pick up the flyers to pass around.

well the 13 year old just had to post since im the youngest shoe head in san antonio i guess but yea gotta do what i gotta do.I also want the p rod 2s when they come out with the cement print.well i guess ill see you guys later in life or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREAK NECKS ALL DAY FROM NIKE AIR TO JAYS ANYWAYS I REMEMBA ROCKIN PAYLESS BACK IN THE DAY I GUESS MY LIFE ALL CHANGED

Quote:
well the 13 year old just had to post since im the youngest shoe head in san antonio i guess but yea gotta do what i gotta do.I also want the p rod 2s when they come out with the cement print.well i guess ill see you guys later in life or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 huh? I know one much younger than that. As a matter of fact she hasn't even hit double digits yet and has enough HEAT to last her all the way up into her you adult years....right Dave? haha.

Quote:
pass the pandulce

That was one of the funniest things I have read all week. See everyone sunday.

^^^^^^^WHAT up norm aka n2tha0
BREAK NECKS ALL DAY FROM NIKE AIR TO JAYS ANYWAYS I REMEMBA ROCKIN PAYLESS BACK IN THE DAY I GUESS MY LIFE ALL CHANGED

Back
Top Bottom