San Antonio NT's Come in...

For those of us who live OUTSIDE the loop :tongue:
tongue.gif
...Is it the one @ Military & Goliad?

YES SIR RIGHT NEXT TO SUPER WAL MART ,HOPE YOU ALL HAVE SOME INFO ON THE MILI'S AND THE DINO JR.S. FRED THE ALL OF THOSE SHOES ARE NO WHERE NEAR FUGLY! :D
happy.gif

Copped my Foamposites at Motive in the AM. Sup carlosmex, I was the dude in the black hoody ...
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

For those that may have been left in the dark, meet up tonight...

Buffalo Wild Wings
SE Military drive & Goliad
6:30ish to ????
Wear some heat!!!

Peace and a bottle of hair grease...
And I ain't about to argue shoe game with you punx/ Who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps ----- "Barbershop" by Murs (2006)

You guys can still get the Spiz'ikes @ retail. Here is the Champs SKU 01-00572-904-size. Take this to Champs and have them stock locate them for you. Just to let you guys know in case some of you missed out.

Thanks for the heads up Chase!
And I ain't about to argue shoe game with you punx/ Who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps ----- "Barbershop" by Murs (2006)

TUESDAY 1/30...PAUL URICH DUNK HI 99.99

FRIDAY 2/2... DINOSUAR JR.'S!!!!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!!!!

LINE EM UP FELLAS!!!!!

n2tha0

Norm speaks the truth. Just got word this afternoon that Dino Jrs. will be dropping on Fri. :wow:
eek.gif
Just got done unpacking the Urichs and they look pretty sick in person-nice details.

Gavin always on the cutting edge and with heat. How about this w/ BLK laces and inner sole popped out.
226837885.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Couple questions.

Could a fellow SA NT member hook me up with a number to a dope barbershop in San antonio or austin? I get no love out here in New braunfels.

Can I get the number to that Goodtimes skate shop? I need a sz 13 in those urich's.

Preciate the help

Aliefinest..............................................................................Peace!!!!!

Dayuum, is Gavin holding a size 9 or is it a 90 :rofl:
roll.gif
. They look sick with black laces Fred-I may just have to rock mine that way.

aliefinest-the number for the shop is: (210) 822-4721. We still had two 13s as of closing time last night. By the way the price is $99 not $109 as we previously thought they were going to be. Can't help with a barbershop as I cut my own (usually when I'm well past the point of not being able to stand it anymore :tongue:
tongue.gif
).

^^^^^^alieffinest- you got to checkout Goodtimes- good peeps eventhough they HATE sneakerheads, I've had to conform to their ways to enter their shop :b
tongue.gif

I couldn't recommend a barbershop since I haven't cut my hair in about 3 months, I look like the caveman on the Geico commercial. TIP- never take haircut advice from anyone @ Goodtimes!!!! :wow:
embarassed.gif

Ok fellas, Whats the update on the upcoming sneaker summit? I saw you guys working on a Flyer, I can take care of the Houston spots as far as leaving them at certain locations, or just let me know what I can do?

sup illfrozn! nice to know someone from NT that lives here in Austin, I could stayed longer but I was so tired that morning, I was working at night and that morning I was so f..ing tired, I'll probably see you next release, I am a jordan head but love some of the 90's nikes, hit me up sometime email is [email protected], just moved from MA and it is hard to stay up to date.

For all the stuff that has come out recently or even down the road this is the shoe that I am most excited about!! Finishline beware...I want ALL of your size 11's!!

Imageshack has recently switched it up on me sorry for the small pics but please click to enlarge. You won't regret it!

I like em but the oly 180's win by a slim margin.

Ucasta, you have no taste! those are equivalent to Unions, NOT! nontheless, they're nice.

can someone name the sneaker spots around here for me please i already no about goodtimes n e were else

In San Anton, none unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom