San Antonio NT's Come in...

did anywhere in sa get the 3s that came out today????
BREAK NECKS ALL DAY FROM NIKE AIR TO JAYS ANYWAYS I REMEMBA ROCKIN PAYLESS BACK IN THE DAY I GUESS MY LIFE ALL CHANGED

so did anywhere in san antonio get the cool grey 3s today??????????
BREAK NECKS ALL DAY FROM NIKE AIR TO JAYS ANYWAYS I REMEMBA ROCKIN PAYLESS BACK IN THE DAY I GUESS MY LIFE ALL CHANGED

Nobody got the 3's. As with many other LS releases, you have to look to other means/cities to obtain them...
/OG in the hood "A".../

^^ Where on gods green earth is that? Is that a real city or secret code. lol. Either way Eastbay was super easy to score from last night.

^^^^^He got'em in his hood, figuratively speaking.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

is goodtimes getting the p-rod 2s next mounth that are insprired by the jordan 4s.

Sooooo you're saying that they could drop either the first day of March or the last day of March, or sometime in between eh? :tongue:
tongue.gif
233576488.jpg
233576477.jpg
233576470.jpg
233576450.jpg
233576440.jpg
233576430.jpg
233576418.jpg
233576413.jpg
233576404.jpg

As someone requested, here is some pics from the roots/lupe fiasco from last tuesday...
4clivx5.jpg

3z82g0m.jpg

4drhycx.jpg

2pyum2u.jpg

4h8s96h.jpg
/OG in the hood "A".../

nice pics aaron! you got a good shot of ?uestlove rockin'
that stop wars shirt.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

latest pickup...for myself and SPURFAN21. Big thanks to bluesupermario in houston for taking care of SA NTers...
3zsozlu.jpg

432a100.jpg

29esm5h.jpg
/OG in the hood "A".../

Nice III's, wish I would have picked up 2 pairs from Houston. I'm just waiting on the striped polo from UTA and for the rain to stop.

Nice 3's all up in there, I wish I could gotten a pair. Unlikely story about BlueSupermario only able to get 1 pair. I'm putting a juju on both of y'all! >:
mad.gif

hey guys PM me for directions for saturdays shoot and bbq courtesy of Mr.Knight!!!!

ill be wearing some clear glow in da dark 22 s signed by da j man.... :rofl:
roll.gif
.......man i really wanna know wat every one is gonna wear but i dont think any one is gonna say........just 43 more days till da show
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

YOUR BOY IS NOT DEAD!!!

alive and kicking...

dsc00636ahc9.jpg

peace up to Ax2, The Godfather, AntDIZZLe, Josef my brosef from another mosef, freSHawn, david the goliath, shortdog & the fabulous staff at goodtimes.... and whole whole city of SA which has moved on without me... love and respect

dsc00619aie9.jpg

I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN IN MAY/JUNE.

Peace/One Love,
MIKE

Back
Top Bottom