San Antonio NT's Come in...

Aight fella's here goes my top 5 W's and L's of the year that was.

Top 5 W's
1. No Romo trip to Nicaragua withCasper...
eek.gif

2. Sneaks Up 2
3. All the new babies/noobs that joined the Sneaks Up Fam this year.
4. Everyone and I mean "Everyone" getting absolutely wasted at the Sneaks Up Pre-Party. That was a night for the ages....
sick.gif

5. Lebron 5 pick-ups at the Poteet Flea Market. That was a mad epic come up fella's.....
smokin.gif

Top 5 L's

1. Seeing a man get robbed/shot/and killed in the calle's de Managua, Nicaragua....
indifferent.gif

2. "The Break Up" relationship fail...
tired.gif

3. Omar's car being stolen and then returned in shambles.
4. Omar's non-sale of beat Doom's at the Houston show "Kill Yourself"...
laugh.gif

5. Jake not making it out to Fred's night on the town due to lack of parking in and around downtown San Antonio. In Gabe's voice " CommmmeeeeOnnnnnnnn.."...
laugh.gif

Nothing but love fella's, thanks for always holding it down for one another. Let's keep it moving in2009 and make Sneak's Up 3 bigger and better then the previous two.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Aight fella's here goes my top 5 W's and L's of the year that was.

Top 5 W's
1. No Romo trip to Nicaragua with Casper...
eek.gif

2. Sneaks Up 2
3. All the new babies/noobs that joined the Sneaks Up Fam this year.
4. Everyone and I mean "Everyone" getting absolutely wasted at the Sneaks Up Pre-Party. That was a night for the ages....
sick.gif

5. Lebron 5 pick-ups at the Poteet Flea Market. That was a mad epic come up fella's.....
smokin.gif

Top 5 L's

1. Seeing a man get robbed/shot/and killed in the calle's de Managua, Nicaragua....
indifferent.gif

2. "The Break Up" relationship fail...
tired.gif

3. Omar's car being stolen and then returned in shambles.
4. Omar's non-sale of beat Doom's at the Houston show "Kill Yourself"...
laugh.gif

5. Jake not making it out to Fred's night on the town due to lack of parking in and around downtown San Antonio. In Gabe's voice " Commmmeeee Onnnnnnnn.."...
laugh.gif

Nothing but love fella's, thanks for always holding it down for one another. Let's keep it moving in 2009 and make Sneak's Up 3 bigger and better then the previous two.
Man I totally forgot about that... And then I went to The Falls with Shawn and watched a bunch of white people in wranglers dancing to Lil Wayneand Sir Mix a lot!!!!
roll.gif

Just a heads up, Champs at Northstar has the LeBron Chalks! one of only 3 stores in the nation to get a shipment. I got 2 pairs just a while ago.

(Rata voice) mshhAHHHH , play sumtn goood, pshh, like uhm bAbY BaSh (/rata voice)

Later that night....
(Mother of 4) ya im 26, my oldest is 9 (/mother of 4)

That was a good night, in the soufffffffffffffffff

i think i know where that was A,she ended up fightn or somthn that nite RRRRRIIIIIGGGHHHTT__
pimp.gif
_(in rata voice) correct me if im wrongcasper.....
roll.gif

^^^ lol that was sis in law's party!!! just gonna throw this out there but tommorrow the longhorn's play and ill be watching here at the house, soanyone thats wants to stop by you can start showing up about 6:30!!! pm me if you need the address!!

What's up Sneaks up Fam!!! When is Sneaks up 3 going down?

I am looking for some Playoff 12's in a size 11 so if anyone you know has some they wanna sell let me know. Retro or OG it don't matter.

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

What's up Sneaks up Fam!!! When is Sneaks up 3 going down?

I am looking for some Playoff 12's in a size 11 so if anyone you know has some they wanna sell let me know. Retro or OG it don't matter.
SNEAKESUP3 AND JORDAN are both dead.

I am down here till the 12th so we can definitely get up. Yall gotta let me know early in the day tho, cuz by the night i'll allready have plans.

Jake- those were the air max BIG PROOF's i was talking about. The ones the british dude had at DXC

HoLLa

rofl, your right horeman, ya i think that rata did get in a fight, when her baby daddy came in wearing a finishline sponsored outfit, tall tee, long plaidshorts and team jordans

that was a good night

hey made a mistake about the game tommorrow it starts a 6:30 so you can stop by about 6 if you want

Wow for some reason I thought that get together for that game was tonight... Ended up just going home anyway. Would've been epic fail if I showed up atDavid's house tonight like "Sup guys?!"
roll.gif

i'd say FLOYS'S BURGERS J/K iggy but wat do u want me too bring found 21 dollas in my work pants

Originally Posted by horeman

i'd say FLOYS'S BURGERS J/K iggy but wat do u want me too bring found 21 dollas in my work pants
Their shakes are pretty damm good as well.

lol what ever you guys want i say we wait and see who shows up and we order some pizza or something. what do you guys think???? lol at omar i wasnt even homeuntil about an hour ago. shoot me an text tommorrow if your gonna come by. not tonite cause i already went over on my text message's. lol unlimitedstarting tommorrow !!! ftw

LATEST VICTIMS IN THE Y DID I PURCHASE THESE CATEGORY!!!
ohwell.gif

TOD BRATRUD SB'S
CITRON SPIZ'IKES

LOOKIN 2 GET THESE OUT OF MY CLOSET. NOTHING SPECIAL JUST THOUGHT THEY MATCHED UP W/SHIRTS I ALREADY HAD
NEVER WORN
MORE PIX IF NEEDED
ANY INTEREST HIT ME UP HERE, R PM ME

^^^^It's hard for me to criticize a big blk dude who can kick my *** with his little finger, so I 'll say just say " great pickup RoddyPiper!"

Sorry Dave, gonna have to watch the Spurs instead. I hate any college sports. Probably because I never graduated from a Division 1 school. Go Southwest TexasBobcats Go!

ima see what i can pawn to fill up my tank to make it to the SOUF,
ima hit u up on the way there see if yall need anything, sodas, chips, cheetos, mikeys??

Back
Top Bottom