San Antonio NT's Come in...

I know most of y'all will be recovering from New Years Eve, but Goodtimes is having the annual flag footbal game at McArthur Park down the street from theGSA 1 starting @ 12ish or so. I'll be there!

I gotta check my books, but I should be able to attend as well. btw - Since casper and dave threw their name in for a game invite, I will too...
glasses.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Do any of you guys ball (hoop) out there?

I used to hoop religiously but have really been slacking. I need to get back into the
gym. Theres a few of us in the crew that play ball and we actually rented a gym for
a bball meetup not too long ago. good stuff.

And whats up with everyones plans for NEW YEARS?!?!

HOUSTON WAS FUN AND THAT DINNER WAS COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....................

WANTED TO SHARE WITH YAL MY NEWEST PICK UP
AIR MAX 1 (BIG PROOF) EMINEM CHARITY 2OF 8
wjc46q.jpg

2e4w3kw.jpg

SAN ANTONIO - A soldier from Ft. Irwin, Calif., is being investigated for killing a man in a West Side shooting Tuesday afternoon.

Police say the shooting resulted from an ongoing dispute, but did not give details of what it was about.

The men, both in their twenties, had been arguing at the Vista Meadows Apartments in the 1100 block of Callaghan around 2 p.m. Reportedly, the soldier pulled out a handgun and fatally shot the other man.

Police report the alleged shooter admitted to the killing when they arrived. Detectives say they are looking into this incident as a possibly justified shooting.

According to investigators, the dead man lived in the apartments. The alleged shooter was visiting someone at the complex.
Insane... Erica and I stay in this complex, alittle bit up from where this sh*t happened
smh.gif

BTW outstanding pick up Jo
pimp.gif

Joe =
eek.gif
Insane Pick Up. You better wear it.

Omar = Better protect ya neck son.

On another note, What is going down tonight????

niiiiice pick up jo.

heres the pic i was talkn about the wall,
eminem-release-6.jpg

yall have a good night.
will be out with the away jersey.
will be bak on fri.

if you guys want to make the trek, we are headed out to Spring Branch for some BBQ and BOOZE!!!

Open invitation, just give me a call or text. It is far away but a good time is always had here. And you can crash at my casa if you have had a tad too much todrink. And if I have to drive 45 minutes to see you guys, you could do the same for me! LOL

wow ^^ good work there jake... sorry fred not gonna make it to the football game alanis is under the weather!!

COUNTDOWN TO SNEAKS 3 PEAT IS ON!!! HOPE EVERYONE HAD HELL OF A GOOD TIME LAST NITE. HAPPY 09' FAMM!!

Back
Top Bottom