San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ Hey thats cool... My parents went there too....
Luckily your art skills make up for your lack of sense.

^^^ROFL !!!
roll.gif
CRAZY *** FRED !!! COOL JUST HIT ME UP GUYS...

i know how u feel about SPIZ'ikes and the jumpman logo lmao. But hey i actually liked these . . . . 4 a minute! well i still do but not $200 like them. andthe ToD's r oddball fresh thats kinda my specialty but the just keep reminding me of the 3 bear package so its kinda like having a new girl that reminds uof an old girlfriend i guess LoL

FLOYD"S .......shake are frickin awesome

Im down for all meet up and then go buy something!

And fred dont know why I got those chalks too, cant wait to cut the grass in them!

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

And fred dont know why I got those chalks too, cant wait to cut the grass in them!
I WILL buy YOU and KARA dinner if you cut the grass on my property behind the clinic. Let's see you dance around the dog tirds and cat sizedRATS lurking underneath the deadwood.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

cat sized RATS lurking underneath the deadwood.

pics?
sick.gif

ducktales i need tagged pics?? lol and running away from the pit bull !!! pm sent back iggy!!!

I WILL buy YOU and KARA dinner if you cut the grass on my property behind the clinic. Let's see you dance around the dog tirds and cat sized RATS lurking underneath the deadwood.

is that cat sized ratas or rats?!!!I would kinda like to see them both...pics or hilarydufftales

damn that did come out dope JAKE!!! but N.C. natives would rather u refer to them as either carolina blue or tarheel blue jk!!! and no jokes about losing toB.C. last nite either guys!!!

Damn Ducktales on me already!

Will take pics of the (Lebrons) tonight and tag.......with my latest pick up!

after I get off work....

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

thanx dave for having us over.

higlight of the game
img00270ho8.jpg

Yea, Thanks for the hospitality Dave.
happy.gif
Gracias to Casper also cuzI've been trying to send this pic from my phone to my email, but I keep receiving negative results.
frown.gif
The new avy is in effect now.
eyes.gif
Gotta keep it Texas style brotha......
pimp.gif

Megan is working this weekend so I am going to San Marcos on Saturday. Plus a possible stop by Motive and the Georgetown outlet too. I can take 3 others, ifyou want to meet me at my house and ride with me, LMK!

Yea Fred it look like its true, sux, wish I would hav thought to call there before i bought ,could of save me 15 bux!!!!! Thanks for the heads up and lookinout.

Back
Top Bottom