San Antonio NT's Come in...

im down for football anyday goddtimes or sneaks up which ever lets play or YOU SCARED DOGGIE
alien.gif

and jake nice pic ups so !!swweeett!! love dunks....

this is my 2cents,
if yall wanna do sumtn on fri, we can pre drink here at the away jerseys, then head to boston (1604 and hausman) , which is right down the street, like chicagobut half the drive, (same owners,same skallies )

and i agree with jesus juan about somewhere else, fox and the hound is chill, too mellow, i mean theres some prospects and OKAY I SEE YOU, but by 1:30 theyreall sloppy joes (word to the lunch lady from billy madison) and its jus ehhh, but rev room, rebar, is more of a goggles enviroment, u got a some scene, hipsteretc chicks there, so yaaaa, im jus throwing it ou there

cesar91: welcome, here you go

Select Footwear
7959 Broadway # 507 San Antonio, TX 78209 210-592-7926

Goodtimes Skateboards

#1 8800 Broadway ste 106
San Antonio,Texas 78217 (210)822-4721

#2 3331-A Wurzbach Rd San Antonio,Tx 78238
210-680-1464

^Good looking out...

As for me I just buy what I like, what I had as a kid and what I would enjoy wearing now...

As for the Retro J's, no beef, I just only like a few certain models and have yet to focus hard enough on the select few I want...

As for Fred, thanks man, you put it in perspective... Iggy and G, you too...

And again, like I said I am not "smad..."

Now, Aaron... PM me what your next pick up is gonna be so I can be on the hunt for one myself!!!!!

I SAID FRI SINCE IM CHAINLESS THEN, BUT SAT IS GOOD WITH ME, WE CAN PRE AT MY PLACE, IF YALL WANT ON SAT,

^ Is this a women's colorway? If so Lydiette would probably want it.

I just read they are a men's colorway but will be made as small as a 6 so I am sure Lydiette will want a pair. It's for a good cause.

^^^Yeah I love the HD but I couldnt rock it... Killer on a chick though...

As for going out w PR, I cant do it. Mary and I will be out of town finally celebrating my family Christmas (parents have been in Florida)

Edit: Manny your words of wisdom were well appreciated as well...

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT THESE? FOR THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE THE HYPERDUNKS
28auot2.jpg

where's joseph? i have to ask him first. if he likes it, i like it as well!

Im down for whatever......

Football and basketball is cool too!

Fred take those Lebrons tomorrow so i can pick them up.....

28auot2.jpg
Dave, u know me...these are copped....Pink and all, but how YOU guyz say it " NO $!++"
grin.gif

Fred, I have money for you.

And I still have one pair left, if anyone buys a sandwich from me today, they can have them as one of their sides in a box lunch!

i'm down for some football. don't really care for the sport, but love to knock heads. time to bring out the land shark skytops.

gotta work tomorrow night, so i'll meet up at fox and hound afterwards.

i'd rock those nc state HDs.

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

28auot2.jpg

great cause but come one another shoe YOU CAN'T WEAR?!? seriously how u gonna walk around in pink patent leather and try an act tough? !%*% even if i gotthem just to ball in u still couldn't rock em...

were all going to hit up a hooters and then all taking it to either pat o briens or chicago..,,,there now everyone decide on tonight or tomorrow

I'm down for the Hooters and Pat O's thing. I was also under the impression thatthe festivities were scheduled for tomorrow?

i like the hyper dunk but i cant see a dude rocking a all pink basketball shoe
smh.gif

mark said he dont want to go to pat'os ..........he has been there already
i thought it was saturday as well

Back
Top Bottom